35 things

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
This is not a formal survery. Just list 30 things about yourself and yes, they have to be true!
1. I'm right handed.
2. Jennie Garth, Amanda Bynes and I share the same birthday. Amanda and I were born in the same year as well.
3. I cried like a baby when Kelly Clarkson won American Idol and since then I haven't watched one episode.
4. I am deathly afraid of snakes, spiders, most reptiles and bugs, oh my!
5. I have a beauty mark on top the right side of my mouth.
6. I am citizen of Red Sox Nation and damn proud!
7. After seeing some video footage, I now want to be a P***ycat Doll..despite the fact that I can't sing lol But I can drop it like it's hot!
8. Although my parents rasied me as a Buddhist, I'm an agnostic.
9. I admire those who can take that leap of faith and believe in God. I just don't appreciate when some of them can't accept that not everyone can take that leap.
10. I'm a bleeding heart liberal but I do have friends who are not.
11. I can't eat onions unless they are fried.
12. I can't stomach tomatoes and pickles...well, only if they're in a sandwich.
13. I had my first crush in first grade on a blonde boy named Evan. But he rejected me by sticking his tongue out and gagging.
14. The term "role model" is not in my vocabulary. Instead, I'm inspired by people. Therefore, my inspirations are my mother, Drew Barrymore, Margaret Cho, Angelina Jolie, and David Peltzer are my inspirations.
15. I don't throw the word "sl*t" around. A sl*t to me, is a man or woman that is irresponsible (doesn't use any form of contraceptive) has no respect for his or her body and sleeps around to feel validated or to impress others. So, I do not believe that character of Samantha on Sex and the City was a sl*t.
16. My vices are gossip magaines, tv shows and blogs.
17. I'm a dog person but I can tolerate cats.
18. My top three movies are....Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump and American history X.
19. Although I'm an equal opportunity dater..I noticed that I tend to fall for white men.
20. I can't blow my nose in front of people, so I never do...thank god for bathrooms.
21. My current crashes are Jon Stewart, Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert and Seth MacFarlane.
22. When it comes to music, I love pop, r&b, doo-wop, soft rock, pop rock, Faith Hill (that's the only "country " I can handle) dance and some hip hop.
23. My top five shows are....Oz, Sex and the City, Friends, Buffy, and Will & Grace.
24. I'm not afraid to say that I'm wrong. However, it's the people who are afraid to do the same that annoy me the most.
25. I always cry whenever I watch simon birch.
26. I didn't go to my high school prom but I don't regret it.
27. Shocking confessions: I have not seen the following movies....The Star Wars and Lord of the Rings Series.
28. My news sources are blogs, news network sites, the Daily show and the Colbert Report.
29. I can forgive but I can never forget.
30. I'm single and straight but I'm not looking.
31. When it comes to my opinions, I'm not afraid to look wrong, or heartless especially if, I truly believe that I'm right.
32. I could NEVER date a smoker, not even a "social" one. That's a deal breaker for me.
33. I have never tried drugs (not even weed) and will never do so. I've seen what it's done to some of the people in my life. Also, I've never had a desire or urge to.
34. My friends have told me that I am seldom judgemental which is why they come to me for advice.
35. I'm a realist when it comes to people and relationships (platonic and romantic). No one is a saint, no one is one dimensional and shouldn't be treated as such. If I'm not content with the person and he or she is being selfish and unwillingly to compromise, I won't hesitate to jump ship. I refuse to stay in an unhealthy and unhappy relationship/friendship simply because I've been there since day one.

1. I was named after a woman my mom took care of in the hospital...and yes, people do confuse me for a boy because of my name.
2. I'm very emotional and cry during movies/books/tv all the time...my last cry was last night reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince :blush:
3. I am about as liberal as they come (without being crazy) and I love it.
4. I'm agnostic and have a problem with organized religion...but not with the majority of people who take part in it (almost all of my friends are devot Christians).
5. I was born in Williamsburg, VA and lived there for 10 years...I now live in NC, and while quite the culture shock, I do love it dearly.
6. I'm a political science major with a minor in communication, namely journalism...though I'm still teetering between international politics and american campaigns/media...we'll see.
7. I'm straight and in a relationship with a wonderful boy (well, I guess man...he is 21), and I wouldn't trade him for anyone (even John Cusack).
8. I have had my heart broken.
9. My top five tv shows are: Arrested Development, Scrubs, 24, Nip/Tuck, Prison Break and The Daily Show (I know, I know...that's 6...don't sue me).
10. I love celebrities...and have about a million celebrity crushes, but my top five at the moment would be: John Cusack, Jon Stewart, Barack Obama, Julian McMahon, and Jason Bateman...but like I said, there are many, many more.
11. I hate mushrooms...and won't eat them at all. I also hate tomatoes, unless they're in a sauce of some sort.
12. I'm addicted to chai lattes, ice-cream, and tabloids.
13. I'm a mommy and daddy's girl to the extreme...and for that reason may just be a tad spoiled (I'm not an only child though).
14. I love to drive, and do so quite often, even if I have no where to go.
15. I love animals, but am not a fan of cats (and happen to be quite allergic to them).
16. I want 3 kids. Two girls and a boy...and I already have their names picked out.
17. I'm a lifeguard and swim lesson's instructor, and it couldn't be a better job.
18. Writing is one of my many passions. I can write silly romantic felgercarb and very snarky letters to the editor...depends on the mood.
19. I will never apologize/stand down on my beliefs, so get used to it.
20. I tend to snort when I laugh...especially when being tickled.
21. I had a huge crush on Harry Potter...not Daniel Radcliffe but the actual book character. I also had a major crush on Arnold from Hey Arnold.
22. I'm a state swimmer...and swimming is the thing I miss most about high school.
23. I have a small scar on my forehead from when I had chicken pox.
24. I adore sports...especially college basketball...GO DUKE!
25. I'm obsessed with shoes, purses, and watches...owning quite a few of each.
26. I'm one of the biggest procrastinators you'll ever meet, but I don't think I'll ever change.
27. I hate talking on the phone and would much rather communicate face to face or online.
28. I have the absolute greatest friends anyone could ask for.
29. Music is wonderful, and I love almost all kinds. I once hated country but it's starting to grow on me a teensy bit...it can't be helped given that I've lived in the south my whole life.
30. Charlotte Bronte and Queen Elizabeth II share my birthday (though not the year).
31. I don't like creepy crawlys (snakes, spiders, bugs, etc.)...they freak me out.
32. I'm hoping to go to South Africa next summer, and I can hardly wait.
33. I'm a big pacifest and the thing I want most is peace on earth.
34. I always put money in the red salvation army collection sites at the holidays.
35. I love life.

1. I was named after a woman my mom took care of in the hospital...and yes, people do confuse me for a boy because of my name.
2. I'm very emotional and cry during movies/books/tv all the time...my last cry was last night reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince :blush:
3. I am about as liberal as they come (without being crazy) and I love it.
4. I'm agnostic and have a problem with organized religion...but not with the majority of people who take part in it (almost all of my friends are devot Christians).
5. I was born in Williamsburg, VA and lived there for 10 years...I now live in NC, and while quite the culture shock, I do love it dearly.
6. I'm a political science major with a minor in communication, namely journalism...though I'm still teetering between international politics and american campaigns/media...we'll see.
7. I'm straight and in a relationship with a wonderful boy (well, I guess man...he is 21), and I wouldn't trade him for anyone (even John Cusack).
8. I have had my heart broken.
9. My top five tv shows are: Arrested Development, Scrubs, 24, Nip/Tuck, Prison Break and The Daily Show (I know, I know...that's 6...don't sue me).
10. I love celebrities...and have about a million celebrity crushes, but my top five at the moment would be: John Cusack, Jon Stewart, Barack Obama, Julian McMahon, and Jason Bateman...but like I said, there are many, many more.
11. I hate mushrooms...and won't eat them at all. I also hate tomatoes, unless they're in a sauce of some sort.
12. I'm addicted to chai lattes, ice-cream, and tabloids.
13. I'm a mommy and daddy's girl to the extreme...and for that reason may just be a tad spoiled (I'm not an only child though).
14. I love to drive, and do so quite often, even if I have no where to go.
15. I love animals, but am not a fan of cats (and happen to be quite allergic to them).
16. I want 3 kids. Two girls and a boy...and I already have their names picked out.
17. I'm a lifeguard and swim lesson's instructor, and it couldn't be a better job.
18. Writing is one of my many passions. I can write silly romantic felgercarb and very snarky letters to the editor...depends on the mood.
19. I will never apologize/stand down on my beliefs, so get used to it.
20. I tend to snort when I laugh...especially when being tickled.
21. I had a huge crush on Harry Potter...not Daniel Radcliffe but the actual book character. I also had a major crush on Arnold from Hey Arnold.
22. I'm a state swimmer...and swimming is the thing I miss most about high school.
23. I have a small scar on my forehead from when I had chicken pox.
24. I adore sports...especially college basketball...GO DUKE!
25. I'm obsessed with shoes, purses, and watches...owning quite a few of each.
26. I'm one of the biggest procrastinators you'll ever meet, but I don't think I'll ever change.
27. I hate talking on the phone and would much rather communicate face to face or online.
28. I have the absolute greatest friends anyone could ask for.
29. Music is wonderful, and I love almost all kinds. I once hated country but it's starting to grow on me a teensy bit...it can't be helped given that I've lived in the south my whole life.
30. Charlotte Bronte and Queen Elizabeth II share my birthday (though not the year).
31. I don't like creepy crawlys (snakes, spiders, bugs, etc.)...they freak me out.
32. I'm hoping to go to South Africa next summer, and I can hardly wait.
33. I'm a big pacifest and the thing I want most is peace on earth.
34. I always put money in the red salvation army collection sites at the holidays.
35. I love life.

The last book that I cried to was Odd Thomas..but thankfully, it was in my house and not at Barnes and Noble... ;)

I only like Button mushrooms..anything else sucks lol Mmmm fungus :P

I hate the phone too! lol Awkward silences... :(

I rarely snort when I laugh though hehehe, I'm surprised I didn't snort when watching family guy this past week...PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditto to 19!

1) I’m right handed but have weird aspects of scooting with my left foot and things like that

2) I live in England with a touch of Irish in my blood

3) I’m naturally a chestnut brunette with green eyes even though my mother continues to insist that they are grey.

4) My very first best friend left when I was about 6 yrs old, we had known each other from birth and were very close, I don’t see her a lot anymore unfortunately, she will always amaze me by her brilliance though.

5) You can usually judge a film by how much I cry during it, I always remember my waterproof mascara.

6) I’m agnostic, sometimes I think I believe that something might exist but most of the time not, a lot of my friends are Christian I don’t have a problem with them for this, I understand the urge to believe but I dislike it if they push their beliefs onto me.

7) I have a little problem with depression, it isn’t a big one, I don’t really like to talk about it too much, because it embarrasses me and I think it frightens people, but it has made me appreciate the people who I love that are always here for me, found my true friends. (My friend lent me "Out of the Dark" and that really helped me)

8) I have had my heart broken twice so far, one was more painful than the other.

9) I don’t generally get on with my family very well, my mother yes, my father no, my mother says we’re too similar and stubborn, this maybe the case but we tend to stay out of each other’s way, some people don’t understand it

10) My favourite show is Alias, I love it, always did, it helped me escape a lot especially in the first two years.

11) I hate marzipan, I don’t know why but if a cake has marzipan on it I can’t bring myself to eat it.

12) I’m a vegetarian, a lot of people ask me about that, they seem shocked, I dunno I think some people are narrow minded about us and they think we will all be a certain way, they don’t say this but it is written across their faces. I have been for at least 7 years now and I’m proud of it but it’s not a big deal it is a part of me something I wouldn’t want to or can’t change.

13) I talk a little to much, unless I don’t know you, once you’ve gotten to know me, I’m a complete chatterbox, I talk to one of my best friends on the phone for nearly 2 hours sometimes.

14) I have my own beliefs that people aren’t to mess with and I stand up for them.

15) I’m my own person, I won’t be someone else now, if people don’t like it and take the p*ss I stand up for myself, I won’t let people walk all over me anymore.

16) I’m a cat person, as I have discovered, I’m ok with dogs but cats are better, better than that are horses, I love horses they are so intuitive and kind natured.

17) I laugh pretty loudly as my friends have discovered when we go to the cinema.

18) I’m a shopaholic, I love retail therapy, trying clothes on, pretending I have enough money to buy them, to make myself more prenounced and noticeable in my own shoes.

19) I feel invisible sometimes, like people look right through me as if I’m not even there, or there’s such a lack of anything interesting there that I’m not noticeably there, especially at my friends’ big group parties.

20) I forgive too easily but I never forget, and tend to hold grudges if I’m not careful.

21) I absolutely love my friends, they are the best group of people I have been blessed to know each and everyone of them, they are all different and all special in their own ways and I wouldn’t change anything about them.

22) I want to be an architect, I love art, I love to paint it’s so relaxing, I love to just sit and paint, listening to my music by myself, yesterday I painted an orchid and my parents were really impressed I don’t think I’ve ever made them proud before.

23) I couldn’t live without my music, life would be dull, I have a song for each part of my existence, and always have background music whenever I can, it helps me connect bits of my life. I like all types of music, as long as it's good music, someone with some talent.

24) I’m a sentimental person, I love it when people make me things, I love to remember things like that therefore I also write a diary, writing my favourite lyrics at the moment in as I go.

25) I’m a listener, I feel I’m always there if people need me no matter what, I always wanna be there when or if someone needs me.

26) I love to read, I think it’s just absolute freedom, there are no limits with reading and writing, you are not bound by anything that binds you in real life.

27) I love to dance … but not in front of people.

28) When I brush my teeth I get goosebumps, I always have done, don’t ask me why cos I don’t know.

29) I’m allergic to Soya it makes me sick and unwell.

30) I always forget to put the handbrake to the floor, it irritates the hell out of my instructor.

31) My great great grandmother had nearly the same name as me except my middle name is her first name and my first name is her middle name.

32) I’m not very good with toddlers, it’s always “want want want” from them, I know they don’t understand but still, I’m better with babies.

33) I want to have one baby of my own and adopt another, I want to contribute to helping all those kids that have no parents cos they were given up, I want to love them as if they were mine and make their lives happier.

34) I hate being tickled around the neck, I tend to hurt people cos I think there gonna strangle me.

35) I’m not perfect, I haven’t ever attempted to be and I wouldn’t want to be. I have made a lot of mistakes with everything but each time I make a mistake I learn from it and I get up everyday and try to move on with my life the best I can.

1.I'm in seventh grade
2.I love harry potter and see the movies on the opening day everytime
3.I'm a major rent head
4.I take karate and i'm 11 months away from my black belt
5.I love to dance
6.I play the trumpet
7.I love to read
8.hate it when people make fun of my glasses
9.I live in Norton MA
10.love music
11.my birthday is may29th 1993
12.i'm afriad of spiders and clowns
13.I belive in ghosts
14.I'm left handed
15.I have brown hair and hazel eyes
16.i'm obbsessed with alias
17.I have a friend that I have known since I was 3
18.I'm a huge chatterbox
19.I love cats
20.My first crush was in first grade and his name was andrew he never really liked me
21.I have the worls most annoying sister
22.I love things that are shiny or that light up
23.I collet anything with angels on them
24.I love the Red sox the kings the patriots and the clevland browns
25.I love NASCAR
26.I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas
27.My favorite theme park is Cedar Point
28.I love to scrapebook
29.I hate hospitals ever since 3rd grade because they thought i had to get an opertation that I really didnt need and they almost gave it to me but then they finally figured out i really didnt need it
30.My health teacher gives me the creeps beyong belif
31.I love owls
32.The dark scares me somtimes but most of the time I like it
33.I can never take a good picture it is completly impossible
34.Tinkerbell is the coolest in my books
35.I have never been out of the county even though I really want to especialy go to Egypt and see the ruins and pyramids

1. My name is Caitlin and I was named after someone off the old Degrassi

2. I was born in Florida but now live in Ohio

3. I am right handed but in soccer I kick extremly better with my left. Go figure.

4. Alias had inspired me to maybe work for the CIA and Without A Trace has inspired me to maybe work for the FBI. I cant decide between the two but overall I do want to work in government.

5. I HATE absolutely HATE math even though I get A's and B's in it.

6. I'm 14 1/2 and I'm in 9th grade. (I'm a "stupid freshmen" ;) as the band people say)

7. I play the Clarinet in marching and concert band and got 2nd chair this year

8. I'm a gossiper. I cant help it and I hate myself for it sometimes.

9. Everyone tends to think I have a very wierd yet interesting middle name (Dayspring)

10. I love to read. Anything basically. Billboard, books, newspapers, signs, anything. I'm also a very fast reader and I cant figure out how to slow down. I've tryed but I always beat everyone.

11. When I write I like to underline, italicize, or bold words. It gives them more meaning.

12. I love to laugh and smile. You'll never see me frowning and when people do they'll always ask me what's wrong.

13. I am a realist. I know that the world is not perfect, that love isnt made of only the happy things, that there's alot of cruel people out there, and that the world can be a bad place. But I'm also optimistic. I'm definately a cup half full person.

14. I'm obsessed with espionage. Anything that has the word 'spy' in it catches my attention.

15. I say "thing"... alot

16. I play soccer and it's one of those things that makes me happy no matter what.

17. I hope to go to Georgetown or UCLA (Very Alias I know :redhair: )

18. I cant stand scary movies. They're just not scary.

19. I can not use public bathrooms. Not even bathrooms at my school. It bugs me.

20. I wanted Spanish this year but got French instead. It's going pretty good. Even though my teacher is a nut.

21. I'm very passionate.

22. I love the small, simple things. Like the rain pounding against a roof, leaves falling, breathing in cool air.

23. People call me quiet. Even though I really dont think I am. I'm just not the type of person to go up and talk to a complete stranger. If you get to know I'll talk alot more.

24. I love writing and making graphics.

25. I love fashion, make-up, and shopping. I love just looking at clothes and trying them on.

26. I love cats and only like small dogs. Big dogs are just to.... big.

27. I have never seen a Star Wars move *gasp* and never plan on seeing one. (Though I do love the game)

28. I love children. They're so cute and funny.

29. If you're funny I'll like you. Believe me.

30. I think Michael Vartan and Bradley Cooper are extremely hot (Who doesnt?)

31. I love alot of tv shows but my favorites are Alias and Veronica Mars.

32. When I IM people I never use chatspeak. I captitalize and use punctuation. I've always done it that way :lol:

33. I love writing in blogs but hate diaries or journals

34. I'm very suspicious about people and dont trust easily.

35. I just read this in a magazine so this will be my qoute.... "Learn to see the rose in the vase instead of the dust on the table.

okay...

1) i used to have horribly long hair.

2) i don't know whether Hillary Duff spells her name with two Ls or one.

3) classical music played out of time really annoys me.

4) i'm not religious.

5) i wish i could be religious, or have belief in a specific higher power.

6) i don't really know what to say next.

7) i don't like fat coke.

8) i haven't been on AllAlias properly in a couple of months.

9) i feel like i don't know anyone here anymore.

10) i think the best lip stuff ever is made by Nivea.

11) i dislike AOL.

12) i am one of two users reading this topic.

13) i don't have a favorite song.

14) if i were stuck on a desert island, but could have one thing with me, i'd pick a boat.

15) i don't like the tv show Lost.

16) i can multi-task.

17) i'm currently playing Solitaire Showdown.

18) i just lost at Solitaire Showdown.

19) i don't understand Solitaire Showdown.

20) i don't get on with my parents.

21) tomorrow i have a cello lesson.

22) i haven't practiced cello since my last lesson.

23) i should really work on my composition.

24) i can't compose.

25) today i'm not in a great mood.

26) i'm listening to Robbie Williams.

27) i don't like this song, though.

28) i've filled this with meaningless information.

29) i can ramble for a very long time.

30) i've lived in the same house for 11 years. before that, i lived about 5 miles away from where i live now. we moved on August 19th, when i was five. i was picked up from summer camp and taken to a new house.

31) i prefer my old house, as the garden was flat and not sloped.

32) i want a cigarette.

33) i'm listening to Howie Day now.

34) i have a headache.

35) i have lots more i could say.

35 things ok - here we go

1- I'm a Library technician
2- I love U2
3- I live in Montréal
4- I'm an agnostic
5- I'm a Leo
6- I'm a cat person, I have 2 of my own
7- I volunteer in a cat shelter once a week
8- I love sushi
9- Alias, Gilmore Girls and Lost are my favorite shows these days
10- I love photography.
11- I have studied to be a translater, a reporter and a Librarian
12- I totally despise one of my colleagues: she knows everything, has experienced everyting and she is right about everything!
13- I have nothing against sewing and knitting but please, don't make this a conversation topic or I'll grab knitting needles and stick them through my brain. (Colleagues at work love to talk about knitting and no, they are not 80, they are between 25-30)
14- Since my favorite band is U2, my favorite song is With or without you
15- I have a crush on Victor Garber. (nope there is no cure for that)
16- I enjoy travelling.
17- New York is one of my favite places.
18- I'm addicted to Starbuck's coffee and their lemon-poppy seeds muffins
19- My thoughts on my contract not being renewed: it is sad, been there for almost 4 years but it isn't bad, I haven't been happy there for a while. I'm anxious to find something new, yes, but I'm not unhappy to think that my misery (never been love with my manager - we hate each other) is almost over. It is time for something new. It's just a job that is ending, not my life.
20- I'm single and not really looking.
21- I enjoy writing stories when inspiration comes.
22- My cats are named after Buffy and Angel characters Anya/Anyanka and Liam Angelus.
23- I love chocolate.
24- I'm obsessed with shoes and purses.
25- My motto is Carpe Diem
26- I speak French, English, a bit of Spanish, German and Dutch.
27- The last guy I had a crush on was named François, he's was one of the computer guys at work. Sweet and elegant but discovered he had a girlfriend.
28- 3 of my favorite movies : Amélie, Children of the Century and the Lord of the Rings trilogy
29- If you hurt me, I will move on but don't think I will forget or I will forgive. (I can be a tough one)
30- I hate talking on the phone.
31- I share my birthday with Ben Affleck (not the same year though)
32- I drive a Honda Civic
33- My favorite colors are black and red
34- I change my hair color often - right now it's red and black.
35- I should be a stylist, people often ask me my opinion on what they should wear or what they should do for make up and hair.

1. I wear contacts
2. My hair is dark blone
3. I'm 15
4. I'm obsessed with Alias
5. I live in Liverpool
6. I was named after Spot The Dog's mother
7. I love calamari and lasagne
8. I can speak french
9. I hate spiders
10. I'm half irish
11. I don't believe in God
12. I have Bi-Polar disorder
13. I used to play the guitar
14. I don't like coke
15. I don't like tomato ketchup
16. I can only bowl with my left hand
17. I love cookie dough icecream
18. ... and dislike chocolate icecream
19. I wear eyeliner all the time
20. I used to collect beanie babies
21. I have one brother whose 18
22. I'm straight
23. I currently have a boyfriend
24. I'm really shy
25. I hate using the telephone and prefer texting or msn
26. My fav. gadget is my ipod
27. The song I'm listening to right know is The One and Only - Chesney Hawkes
28. When I grow up, i'd love to work for the CIA
29. I don't smoke
30. But do drink
31. My friends think i'm crazy
32. They're probably right
33. I can't eat chips with vinegar
34. I have broken my arm 4 times, my collar bone once, my fingers twice and my toe once
35. I wish I could go to america

35. I'm a realist when it comes to people and relationships (platonic and romantic). No one is a saint, no one is one dimensional and shouldn't be treated as such. If I'm not content with the person and he or she is being selfish and unwillingly to compromise, I won't hesitate to jump ship. I refuse to stay in an unhealthy and unhappy relationship/friendship simply because I've been there since day one.

I wish I could do that. Leave an unhealthy and unhappy friendship.

Back