3D Sci-Fi Movie Maker Software

Tom

An Old Friend
3D Sci-Fi Movie Maker 1.00

3D Sci-Fi Movie Maker is a multi-purpose creative tool. It can be used to produce scenes for inclusion in home made machinima movies. It can be used to animate the wide variety of free 3D models that can be found on the net. It can even be used in a professional development environment as a quick an easy way of previewing a 3D model in a game like environment. If you're planning your own home grown Sci-Fi epic to rival the works of George Lucas then 3D Sci-Fi Movie Maker is the program you need.

Most importantly,3D Sci-Fi Movie Maker is fun to play with and very easy to learn! Our objective in creating the program was to produce an advanced software package that could be figured out in minutes rather than hours.
  • Size
5542KB
  • License
Shareware
  • Price
  • Category
Multimedia & Design / Animation
  • Operating System
Win98,WinME,WinXP
  • Developer
olmecsoft
  • Download link

Well, it costs!

But....

With a script, a camcorder, some willing friends, adobe after effects and a rotoscope plugin, you could technically create an "animated series" and shove it on the web for sharing, for a laugh :smiley: It would end up like those awful 1960's B movies but it would be fun I guess.

Yes it costs but there is a trial.
I wouldn't pay for it unless I could make my money back but It could be fun to try.

HHhhhhmmmmmm.... I don't get a warm & fuzzy feeling about making a purchase of this when then companies home page no longer exists.

http://www.olmecsoft.com/

I'd be curious as to who exactly is developing & supporting this.

the new version 2.09 is out and its an awesome program but what can i say i love messing with all programs, complicated or not.

i guess i am a geek amongst geeks.

Back