3rd season debut

V

verdantheart

Just because we've been waiting so very long for this and I'm tired and don't feel like doing very much, I thought I'd celebrate and anticipate the start of the new season of 24! No commercials (they really need to do that with Alias again!). Here's the TV Guide writeup:
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('623b5b3b66cb13f8ec059682f7e736fc')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="623b5b3b66cb13f8ec059682f7e736fc" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->Return: The third season opens three years after President Palmer's palm peril, with Jack Bauer back onboard at CTU for the latest L.A. crisis---a lethal virus. While taut situations define the series, what stands out in this commercial-free opener are the telltale tensions among the personalities. The president's impatient brother (DB Woodside) is his new chief of staff; a more mature Kim Bauer is a new CTU techie who has a strangely testy co-worker; and lone ranger Jack is now paired with an edgy new partner, Chase (James Badge Dale).<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Wow! Poor Jack. Now he has to face another "one of those days" while trying to kick heroin! He gets a call from his daughter while trying to shoot up--talk about your guilt trips!!!

Hating Adam-the-misogynist already . . .

But with Kim working at CTU parallels between Jack & Jack are getting kinda creepy . . .
:blink: