3rd Space Gaming Vests

[align=center][size=large]3rd Space Gaming Vests[/size][/align]

[align=center]
2ibd9xl.jpg
[/align]

Game boys(and Girls), don this impact generating feedback jacket as you snipe,shoot and scud with your ammo and take immersive gaming to a another level. The air-powered impact generating vests boasts of eight active zones(four in front of the vests and four in back) that enable you to feel the direction and the force of the bullet hits, explosions, detonations and concussions - each synced to perfect with the action sequence in the game. In unarmed combat you amplify the entire gaming experience by "feeling" the kicks and punches your enemy throws at you - in fact, even "ambient environmental effects" like the wind can be sensed. The vest works with the USB port of your PC and its compatible with over 40 first person shooter(FPS) and Role playing game(RPG) titles.

Price: $140

Code:
http://tngames.com

[size=xx-small]Forumese - Exclusive Content - © 2010 Forumese.com. All Rights Reserved.[/size]

landlord said:
In unarmed combat you amplify the entire gaming experience by "feeling" the kicks and punches your enemy throws at you - in fact, even "ambient environmental effects" like the wind can be sensed.

:O, I think i just sh** my pants!!

Back