Season 4 4.04 Title

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Thanks to DeputyDirector here at AllAlias.com we can now reveal that:

Episode 4 Title: "Ice"
Written by: Jeff Bell

Title is tentative and could change.

:woot: cool! Sounds sorta odd though...but nonetheless interesting!!!

God this is sooo sad....we already know five of the titles!!!! :eek:

There was an early X-files ep with the same title (with Mulder and Scully stuck in Alaska with worms that crawled under people's skins and made them go crazy and kill). Though I doubt there is a connection.

I have no clue on how to theorize about that. One word..Ice? I mean that could mean so many things. Right now I'm thinking "bling bling" ice but I doubt that's it. :smiley:

Given that this is Alias, the title probably has multiple layers of meaning. Perhaps on the one hand it refers to the locale of the mission. But on the other hand, it could also be describing Syd's relationship with her father.

Xin Li

Ice? WTF?!? This should be interesting...normally the Alias episode titles are sort of tactful in their representation of the story line...I wonder if this title is more figurative than literal?

xinli11 said:
Given that this is Alias, the title probably has multiple layers of meaning. Perhaps on the one hand it refers to the locale of the mission.  But on the other hand, it could also be describing Syd's relationship with her father.
[post="981917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Exactly - episodes often have many levels of meaning.

because episodes have so many different levels of meaning its hard to just assume what the episodes about, which is annoying. Im having Alias-withdrawral. *cries*

All I can think of is "Ice Ice Baby" from 13GO30 when the guy is doing the striptease :smiley:

Back