Season 4 4.17 Title

M

mystery_chick

Title: "A Clean Conscience"
Written by: J.R. Orci

Info is tentative and could change...

Thanks to AllAlias.com source DeputyDirector / The Chamber.

:smiley:

I don't think it would be Sloan - he doesn't have a conscience. I think that someone is going to do something unpleasant, have no other option and be honestly able to say they were ok with it.

Either Sloane who could do something untill then or Syd like the above poster said it could be the episoed where she tell's Nadia who really killed thier mom or it could be Jack telling Nadia the truth?

i dunno why...but sloane came to my mind...i guess i wasnt the only one who thought that but then i read about the idea here that *SPOILER ALERT* sydney tells nadia the truth about jack killing irina and thought that might be it...well i dunno...guess we'll just have to see...s4 will almost be over by then... :(

wow....you're kidding me. We know up to # 17 already :lol:

Oh...maybe this is the title because noone really has a "cleann conscience" which is why they named this ep clean conscience. :mellow:

This has to be about Jack. Maybe he finally confesses his terrible act to Nadia. And what a s***storm that's gonna cause!... :woot:

AJB said:
This has to be about Jack. Maybe he finally confesses his terrible act to Nadia. And what a s***storm that's gonna cause!... :woot:
[post="1227862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think your right about it being about Jack and th fact that he killed irina, but I think Sydney would probably tell her not Jack.
But then again it could be something else, like we will finaly find out what Sloane and Jack are plotting?
Either way its a great title.

AngelFire47 said:
For some reason vaughn popped into my head, don't ask me why...
[post="1227852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too!!! Maybe he's finally at peace with himself and stops looking all sad all the time.

I'm thinking the Syd/Nadia/Irina thing too. Aww it's gonna take her that long to tell the truth!? It's not that big an issue is it? We had to wait around this many episode last year to have Lauren discovered as evil...

Well I can reveal ......

This episode will prominently feature Dixon. Source: Spoilerfix.com.
I can't see why Dixon would need a clean conscience he already ahs one doesn't he???

Back