M

mystery_chick

Thanks to DeputyDirector here at AllAlias.com:

Tentative info for #4.18:

Title: "Mirage"
Written by: Steven Kane

Info could change...

--Mandy :angelic:

sounds like a theme party to me ... "Mirage" ...

"Welcome to Mirage" ... lets dance ... and party all night long ... :woot:

A mirage is something that appears to be real, but up close it does not exsist. I wonder if we will find out that someone we thought was good is really bad or someone that was bad is really good.......or someone we thought was dead is really alive. :woot:

Very interesting.

That really sounds interesting. Mirage.....I think it was also the name of an episode from The Pretender. In that episode we found out somebody was still alive, who was supposed to be dead. Think this might be indeed the same case. :P

ALIAS_RULES said:
Who's Steven Kane? Is that a new Alias writer?
[post="1249913"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thats what I was thinking - this staff is getting very very large - has anyone left anyone know?
Mirage is a cool title but it might end up giving away a plot twist if the mirage is ment to be a surprise we'll be guessing what it might be!
un

maybe part of the ep could be set in the desert, and literally a mirage could hide and then reveal a character walking towards someone- like how they reveal someone to the audience through interaction with the bad guys before syd and co know.

or something.... :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
Who's Steven Kane? Is that a new Alias writer?
[post="1249913"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HE's new to Alias, probably one of the one-time-use writers like the guy for Parity was. I don't see why he didn't right more, Parity is one of my favorites of All time.

Anyhoo, he has written some episodes for Navy NCIS and Without A Trace :smiley:

ETA: Spoilerfic-ness ahead

maybe this episode has Sydney catching a glimpse of Irina, and she thinks it's just a 'mirage.' Because SpyMommy is supposedly trying to be signed for three eps...19, 21, and 22 maybe? This would set up for Sydney finding out about her...maybe

Well, now we know that the mirage is Jack thinking Syd is Lara. Also, I guess it's kind of a mirage that Sophia Vargas is really Elena. But maybe there's more to it. Maybe mirage is a codename for something.

Back