Season 4 4.3 Title

Why oh why does january have to be so far away?

:thud:

Interesting title, though ... awful truth ... it sounds depressing almost. :Ph34r:

:Ponder:

Rampaging Mischief said:
Ooh, interesting. It seems like Season 4 names are slightly more different than the other ones. The names before have seemed more technical, less common-sounding than these.
[post="966972"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, these titles are longer and use more common phrases.

GarnerForEmmy said:
Could it be Sydney learns everything about the documents she discovered in season 3's finale?
[post="967077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's what I was thinking!

Sark218 said:
Something tells me Syd is not gonna like this awful truth... :thinking:
[post="967235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Kewii said:
That's why it would be awful  :lol:
[post="967304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahahahahahhaa!!!!! you guys are hilarious! ooooh even though the title sounds devastating, i'm still so excited and happy :D is that wrong???? :thinking: :P

Hhmmm...maybe it has to do with the documents, or maybe since Lena isn't comming back, it might be something about her?

January needs to start tomorrooooooooooooooow, this is way too long to wait!

Sark218 said:
Something tells me Syd is not gonna like this awful truth... :thinking:
[post="967235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rolleyes:

Yeah, perhaps the fact that the truth is AWFUL?!?

:laughbounce:

just kidding...

Who's Ted? :blink:
lol it's ok...it's Ted Casablanca from E!News Live...and his "segment" is called "The Awful Truth." And like other people have said...that title brings him to mind right away! :lol:

Well...whose to say that Syd doesn't learn the document stuff by eppy 1 and 2...after all look at the title of those eppys...it sounds like she will...maybe this "Awful Truth" is something we don't know about! :Ph34r:

OMG ... we got titles for 3 episode already and we still need to wait 4 more months ... :thud:

what else doesn't Sydney know???? more secrets ... what???

why oh why ... :thud:

From dictionary.com

AWFUL = Extremely bad or unpleasant; terrible:

Not looking good for Syd is it...or is it not in reference to her...? :thinking:

well of course its out sydney, it always is *boohoo* jeez. i hope syd doesnt have another cry fest this season. sheesh.

so whats the awful truth?..maybe shes adopted. haha

yeah. the crying every eppy was gettin to be irritating. hopefully less of that this season.

anyway, sounds like the first 2 episodes syd wil be bumping around trying to find the truth, then she finally gets it. or maybe its something completely different.

Back