4 all the Clinton fans...

S

Sarah

LOL! you have got to see this!

22082867.jpg

SpyGurl001 said:
LoL Thats funny too, I like the one where his nose is really long, it shows he lies a lot ( Not trying to offend any1)

~KM
Lol! Yeah, I should have down that.

clinton is great to make fun of, bu the was a good preisident. The economy was booming we had a budget surplus. He created the most national parks and reserves since they were started by teedy Rosevelt

I know seriously if that whole monica lewinski thing hadn't happened, he probably would have gone down in history as one of the best presidents ever...but he screwed himself over...horniness killed the president...(curiosity killed the cat)...okay sorry that was really lame

Ok about Clinton ( I totally don't like Clinton) aside the fact he lied to his country and is moral wrong..the only reason why the economy was booming, because may I remind you that republicans were in congress and truly if you really look at our Gov't the president only has as much as power as Congress gives him or the ppl give him. So why did our economy boom because congress (who was republican) made it boom.

Clinton did have some good points and your right he might not be as bad ifhe didn't lie to his country over something so stupid. But he did so he is going to be looked down on

~KM

hehe, all the pictures are funny. i thought clinton was a pretty good president because he did good stuff for the enviornment, except for the thing with Monica Lewinsky. anyways, if you don't like george bush, i found a film of him picking his nose. hehehe :P

Back