Season 2 4 weeks?!?!?!?!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I was looking at the calendar on Alias Media and I was checking out what episodes were up and when.
Well it looks like after End Game we have to wait 4 WEEKS until Countdown!!!!! Thats just crazy! What are they trying to do to us?!?!

on the 6th its Double Agent
13th its DeadDrop
20th The Indicator
finally the 27th its Countdown

can you believe this? its crazy! :blink: :angry:

oh say what!?!?!!?! thats a whole month!?!! dude...i guess theyre trying to stetxch it out....but u know if they have a long time till the season is over why dont they make more!?!!?!?!? geez... a whole month

I know jo? mo?

Im about to explode just waiting 2 weeks! Im gonna go nuts waiting a month ah man.
ah I dont want to think about it right now.
The only good thing about it is atleast they are showing Alias....but aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

NOOO! but wait, yeah!LOL, im on vacation during the indicator so yah!i wont miss a new one and i have that one on tape, but come on! dont they know that alias is like water like air to us???!

I know VK. We need to swamp all of their emails with things like "Are you crazy?" or "I Need Mah Vaughn!" or "When in the hell are you trying to do to us?"
heheheh I wonder how effective that would be.

man, this SUCKS. :angry:

but, silver lining, like quietgirl said - i get to focus more on schoolwork. yay. :confused:

although my grades really do need a boost and spending entire sunday nights dissecting alias didn't really help.

but FOUR WEEKS?!? c'mon!! what IS that?!? :angry:

So that's what the countdown is. It's the countdown to the actual episode Countdown. :rolleyes:

aliasalias!LOL, thats great! i bet thats what they thought of!LOL and vaughn lovah i bet those letters would work wonders here's one!lol
"here is my bill for my therapy sessions with dr. bartnett because my alias withdrawl was getting to bad because it was a month long wihtout a new alias and also my tv repair bill because i got so frustrated with no alias and then a surgery bill because i broke my foot from the above. and to avoid further law suits like this one, air new aliases every week!THANKS!LOL

HAHAHA VK! I actually laughed out loud with that one. That was great. :rotflmao:
"I would also like to bill you for the trauma I am experiencing with this twitch I have developed due to lack of Alias......I have no friends anymore because of you guys." :o_O:

And they can't even put one of the re-runs on the day I'm out of town! How rude!
;)

i'm going to go through alias withdrawal....i NEED alias...without it, i'll be telling my friends every single lil detail about the actors and the show....for their sake, show another ep before the 4 weeks...i nearly drove them insane the last week, since we didnt see a new ep, think of whats going to happen when we have to wait 4 weeks

I know, oh the torture....well, we'll get each other through this, somehow...LMAO!!! we need a self help group for the worst of the alias addicts like us! :lol:

Back