Season 2 4 weeks?!?!?!?!

LOL!conditioning, just think of that! and jo, we do, AOA!!!!!! and tahnks vaughnlovah and yeah because of that alias withdrrawl twitch i have no friends and a squirrel who follows me asking me if i can take them to see "the man"!!so i am now writing to you abc, friendless, without a life because alias is my life and with a squirrel! and in exactly two minutes i am being picked up by my local insane aslyum where they will then ship me off to where sydney was taken and i will lay on my cot all day long muttering alias qoutes while in my straight jacket, every once in a while i will start singing the theme song and cry at the thought of no alias. i just wanted to let you know, abc that this is all because of you!LOL, ok leaving this thread to traumatizing!lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 4 WEEKS!!! I can't wait that long!! I can barely make it through 2 weeks, so how can I make it through 4 weeks!!! This is SO not fair!!! :angry: :( :banghead: :madfire: :mad: 👎

Alright, go to that happy place. A place called Alias Land where Alias is on 24/7 and its always new eps. Except for the re-run shown to remind you of the old Alias. A place where Vaughns run free and everyone has their own. Or your own Syd or Sark, whichever you may like. Go to that happy place............hehehehe ^_^

LOL!!om....ommmmmmmmm. im in that happy place, i have my own vaughn(great idea!) and i hvae just watched a rerun of truth be told and am getting ready to see the top fifty s/v moments on the shipper network which afterwards is the jack and irina files dissecting their relationship and what might come of it!then there is a new one on! i found my happy place!*sighs in relief*

crazy spinster said:
man, this SUCKS. :angry:

but, silver lining, like quietgirl said - i get to focus more on schoolwork. yay. :confused:

although my grades really do need a boost and spending entire sunday nights dissecting alias didn't really help.

but FOUR WEEKS?!? c'mon!! what IS that?!? :angry:
lol, I totally know what you're saying. :smiley: My grades need a boost that Alias is preventing me from doing. ;)

But I can't believe it'll be four weeks. Hopefully with that long of a break, we'll get three weeks straight of new eps to take us to the finale.

That would be the best. I hate it when you get a couple of new shows and then have to wait forever for the finale, and then you have the whole summer until another new episode.

Back