Season 2 4 weeks?!?!?!?!

ISpy10 said:
Alias is like food, if you dont get a new show each week, you begin to starve. In this case, all of us will be dead by the time Countdown airs!
All I have to say is to eat it up while you can tomorrow night. Man oh man oh man.

Ive got the underground tunnels of the abc hq! No little executives sneaking away to save the day now...nope nope nope. :P

-VL

OK...instead of waiting so long between episodes...MAKE MORE EPISODES! The long story gaps are sure to confuse some newer viewers and anger the older ones! If ABC wants this to be a powerhouse show, they really should increase the number of eps per season! But hey...all things being equal in the ALIAS world...we will wait with baited breath til the next revelation because as we all know...kestimetruthta

We should steal the finale script...*runs off to raid ABC headquarters* Ah ha! Victorious! *looks at the script in her hand* Oh darn! This is an old Felicity script! Someone with better strategizing skills go raid them! :P

if we had our hands on the finale script we could bribe them!(and of course before we gave it back we would read it, wel i wouldnt bc i have vowed to go spoiler free for the finale!i wonder how that will go?!LOL)

I have also taken that vow.

but wait....does anyone know where the abc headquarters are located?????? hmmmmm
We could steal the script along with Michael Vartan.....hehehehe

I know it's a long time but they're probably dragging it out so that they can start making the episodes for the 3'rd season. Or if they already made 3'rd season episodes. More 3'rd season episodes. Cause if the season ended too fast then they wouldn't have enough time to possibly get all 22 episodes shot for next season. Or they're late on shooting a second season episode. Either way, it's still a very long wait.

OH no you don't Vicky! You're not taking my MV! He's mine all mine!!! :laughs evilly: lol.

I got it---we'll make exact clones of him so everyone can have him. (but I have the original. hehe.) ^_^

hey!no i get the original!!!!you get the creepy clone!i want the real one!if im going for four weeks without alias i want real mv!(wait you are going wihtout too....hmmm this is going to be a problem!how to solve it?!)i get him!LOL, giggles evilly!

Back