4400 USA network

Next season probably won't be until next summer. Sigh.

Not sure what I think about insta-adult Isabel, though. :lol: Lilly's been so possessive about her, it's going to be a real shock for her, I think . . . -_-
✌️

Sry a little late...

I kinda figured as soon as Jordan's body was missing that he wasn't dead. Not really a big surprise. But that whole Isabel thing was really weird. I liked her as a baby, or The Devil Baby, as me and my friends affectionately called her. (Affectionately, is that right?)

I wanna find out what happens to Kyle since Collier's not really dead, and how has the war 'just begun'?

Next summer, bummer. (no rhyme intended)

Next summer ? OMG :blink: Isabelle as a young adult was really weird, I also liked her as a baby!

Maybe there is going to be more romance between Diana and Mr Marco Pacella :P i allways tought that she would hook up with Tom ;p

From Sci Fi Wire:

USA Orders 4400 Third Season

USA Network is bringing back The 4400 for a third season, Variety reported. Production on 13 new episodes will begin next year for a summer 2006 premiere, the trade paper reported.

The SF drama's second season ranked as summer's number-one cable show in adults aged 18-49, better than F/X's The Closer and The Shield. Though down from the first season's ratings, when The 4400 was presented as a limited five-episode event, the season maintained a solid average of 3.7 million total viewers. The first season also received an Emmy nomination for best miniseries.

Ira Steven Behr, Scott Peters, Maira Suro and Perry Simon executive-produce the show.

Cast members Billy Campbell, Joel Gretsch and Jacqueline McKenzie are all expected to return for the third season, the trade paper reported.

USA Network is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM.
So we will find out what happens next, good news for me, at least! ;)
✌️

Here's some info about the upcoming season from Sci Fi Wire:

4400 Changes Unveiled

Ira Steven Behr, co-creator of USA Network's SF series The 4400, told SCI FI Wire to expect a new direction in the show's upcoming third season that will focus more on the show's mythology and main characters. He added that a new actress will join the regular cast: Megalyn Echikunwoke.

"We are definitely using the last two episodes of last season, 'The Fifth Page' and 'Mommy's Bosses,' as the engine to drive this season," Behr said in an interview. "In other words, last year we kind of alternated kind of big mythology type of episodes ... [with episodes in which] we'd introduce the 4400, they would have a problem that either affected them or affected society in general, and we would deal with that problem. ... What we're going to be focusing on basically this season [is] bigger sweep. I call it playing big ball rather than little ball. ... I think every story this year will have an impact on our people."

[This is not really a spoiler since she was revealed at the end of last season . . . ~ v]
In a spoiler for the upcoming season, Behr also said that Echikunwoke would join the cast, playing an adult version of baby Isabelle.

"Isabelle is no longer that cuddly kid you can hold in your arms, which is, I think, probably great for production," Behr said, referring to the difficulty of working with an infant actor. Echikunwoke will be "a very popular addition to the cast," he added. "The character herself, I think, is going to surprise people. I think people have been arguing about or trying to figure out Isabelle at the end of the miniseries, and I think ... a portion of the audience is going to expect a fast ball down the middle with her character, and I think they're going to be surprised. It's going to be more of a ride, more of a discovery, and not so clear cut where you can say, 'She's the angel' [or] 'She's the devil,' you know? And I think that makes for really nice storytelling." The 4400 returns with 13 new episodes, starting June 4. USA Network is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM. —Patrick Lee, News Editor

Coulda moved since that announcement . . . you know how these things are . . . :P

According to Sci Fi Wire, The 4400 (USA network) will begin its 3rd season with a clip episode to catch people up on June 4 at 10 pm ET. On June 11 it returns with a two-hour special, starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT, and then returns to its normal timeslot Sundays at 9 p.m. starting June 18. :smiley:
✌️

Back