47 More Seconds to Fall

A/N
OK here is the window of insanity that I will provide for you to look threw. This also just so happens to be my window of insanity. So just to warn you, be prepared, you could call this a sugar rush, but just to clarify sugar is nowhere to be found (sadly) So I bid you good luck when you read this for I do hope that you do not join me when and if you do, fall threw this window of insanity.

As I say in my art class…………”On with the eggs!”
**we were making Ukrainian Eggs, if you don’t know what they are, there sort of like Easter eggs but they’re raw (you don’t cook them) and it involves a lot of wax and dye.

**This story takes place while Sydney is on the 747 and while she is falling after she escapes**

*Italicized and * means she’s thinking

I also don’t own Alias, it belongs to JJ Abrahams, Bad Robot and ABC etc. SO don’t sue ….ME FRESHMEN IN HIGHSCHOOL, ME NO DENERO! ~Denero means money in Spanish for all the people who don’t understand~

47 More Seconds to Fall

*Red I can’t believe he made me put the red one on! I hate red! So instead of having to kick his ass in normal underwear I have to kick his ass in a red lacy THONG!! Who is the freak who designed this wardrobe anyways? When I get back I am going to have a heat to heart talk with ***oso who made me wear this crazy getup.

Sydney walked out into the cabin to present herself to Macor and to let him know that she was ready for him.

Climbing into the bed that lay before her Sydney laid all 120 pissed off pounds of herself for Macor to feast on as he clumsily climbed on top of her.

*Oh this bed is furry, and its touching my butt, someone is going to pay

*Ewwwwwww he touching me EW, EW, EW, EW…………….ha-ha, just wait Mr. Repulsive, your going to get yours in 5……4……..3…..2…….

Macor was just pushing his jacket back when Sydney launched her attack.

*…..1 and I fling myself like a wildcat……waahhaaaahhaaaaaa!!!

Sydney kicked Macor and was on top of him in an instant, his fat head securely nestled in a headlock.

“Where is it?” asked Sydney impatiently as she tightened her hold on Marco’s head.

“What, I don’t know what your talking about?” Macor gasped as he reached for his call button desperately trying to call for help.

“It doesn’t work, I am not new at this Mr. Macor, and now where is Server 47” Asked Sydney once more in a deep dangerous voice.

“It’s….its behind the paint……painting” Macor stuttered as he fought for breath and pointed to the painting on the far side of the room.

Sydney suddenly let go only to deliver a sharp blow to Macor’s head rendering him unconscious.

*Fat pig, didn’t even hurt my hand when I hit him he’s so cushiony. O la la la I now get to talk to the one guy who I want to see what I’m wearing and he just happens not to be here.

Nimbly Sydney picked her way through the room, grabbed her bag of clothes and proceeded towards the painting that hang on the wall opposing the bed.

“I’ve found the server.” Sydney announced as she switched on her com link.

*And a nice comfy bed that I bet you wouldn’t mind sharing.

“Ok Syd, ready for download.” Vaughn replied through the earpiece.

“Downloading server, now.”
“Download complete.” Vaughn’s voice crackled over the com.

As soon as Sydney had replaced all her gear and got dressed, Sydney grabbed her .38 and proceeded to cautiously search the cabin.

Checked the closet.

*Nope only parachutes. But then again these people are such airheads they’d probably just float down.

But as soon as she was about to turn around Sydney was confronted with cold metal of a gun barrel sternly pressed to the back of her head.

*felgercarb...damn it… felgercarb…………

But all of a sudden Vaughn’s voice came through into her ear.

“Syd, Throw the gun! Make him reach for it!”

*Wow when the hell did I start thinking the things that Vaughn would say to me in predicaments such as this?

“Syd!”

*Oopsy, that’s not me, it’s my com link……hehe I’m smart. And now, prepare yourselves as the Amazing Agent Sydney Bristow kicks some Russian ass. Even though it was my mothers Russian ass, but this is just going to have to do for now.

Sydney threw the gun back and quickly delivered a sharp hook kick to the man standing behind her.

But as soon as she had freed herself from the attention of the guard Macor suddenly appeared in the doorway brandishing a gun.

*uh oh

“Sydney, quick, there’s a gun laying on the ground just to you right!” Vaughn yelled over the com link. As the fact that he could see what was going on through the cameras that lay hidden in the earrings that she wore.

But as soon as Sydney had grabbed the gun Macor started shooting at her. But Sydney quickly made her way over a bar counter and returned fire.

But the aircraft’s window caught her attention.

*Oh, a window……..and I have a gun…….window……gun………window….gun……he-he, fat man is going to get his.

“Sydney don’t do it!” yelled Vaughn and Weiss simultaneously over her com link as the predicted to what her next move was going to be.

Sydney hesitated only a moment to get a firm hold on the bar before she aimed at the window and pulled the trigger.

As soon as the window had been blown out everything inside the room seemed to flow out the window and the newly detached door. Macor and the guard included.

Sydney was grabbing struggling to make her was to the closet that contained the parachutes when she noticed that the engines were on fire.

*ha-ha that bastard got his and a free ride on the fiery twirl-o-whirl of death.

Sydney had finally made it to the closet and was attempting to secure her parachute.

*got it, and once more for this evening I will prepare to fling myself like a wildcat, except now I will be falling 30,000 feet and I won’t be falling on top of Vaughn……sadly.

Sydney moved toward the door and as soon as she was sure she wasn’t going to hit anything she gathered herself into a tight ball and flung herself out of the plain. Only to narrowly miss the “twirl-o-whirl of death” buy a few feet.

*Oh my good I’m feeling a breeze through my pants, now whoever designed these clothes is going to get it. If I can get Vaughn a promotion, I know I can get someone fired.

Tbc…..

So....whatcha think?

I like it! Sounds like the kinds of things Syd would think about!
@~~Laura~~@

ps now PLEASE return the favour and read my fanfic (click below). It's not very good but its a work in progress.......

Ok guys, you liked it, asked for more....heres more!!!

As in the famous words of Sydney A. Bristow, “I fling myself like a wildcat!” (and then we all get sucked out a window, but we don’t notice that we are because we are totally immersed into Egyptian Kat’s 47 More Seconds to Fall Story, and its so good we cant put it down.) J/k I know it isn’t that good, but let me dream and shatter my world with reality later, ok? K.

Yours always,
Egyptian Kat

On with the story.

Sydney Falls Down the Rabbit Hole

Falling quickly but form a high altitude Sydney was suspended, well more like fell, through the air for a good five minutes before she was required to pull her ripcord.

Thus, giving her five minutes of peace to her self and time to think with out looking over her shoulder.

* Oh my god, I’m feelin’ a breeze! What, can’t they make wind resistant pants these days? Oops, got to count down from forty seven. I mean Marshall can whip out a metal detector that looks like a cell phone in less than an hour.

*Forty seven

* Michael can make me turn into jello just by looking at me. And I can become any one I want to with a wig, heals, and an insanely short dress.

*Forty six

* But they can’t make wind resistant pants?! What has world turned into?! But then again there is always Monsieur Michael and his amazing green eyes, so I guess the world isn’t all that bad.
*Forty five

*Forty four

*Forty three

*Forty two

*Forty one

*Forty

*Now I know that if I am going to actually make it to the ground alive I am going to have to tell Michael that I am desperately in love with him and that I want to have his children **hehe**think happy thoughts**

*Thirty nine

*Thirty eight

*Thirty seven

*Thirty six

*That also reminds me, corndogs. I want a corndog. Maybe I could manage to stick one in the eye of the person who designed my wardrobe. I think my pants are about to come off I’m falling so fast.

* Thirty five

* Thirty four

* Thirty three

* Thirty two

* Thirty one

But Sydney’s mundane thoughts were interrupted by the ever increasing presence of the ground beneath her.

*felgercarb!!! Can I not count quickly enough? Rip Cord. Rip Cord. Where the hell is the rip cord!!!!

Finding and pulling her rip cord Sydney was violently trusted upwards.

*Ahhcckkk!! Wedgie! You know, you’d think that when your wearing a thong that it’s impossible to get a wedgie. But for all the non-thong wearing people out there. Don’t attempt to administer one without medical supervision.

*Oh, ground.

And indeed there was ground. But Sydney did not meet with it lightly. In fact she was meeting with eight or nine tree branches, a bird very large feathery bird and then, the ground.

But as soon as she had ingested a few dozen feathers Sydney was knocked unconscious even before she hit the ground.

A/N
I am not happy with this chapter, I think it really sucks. But hopefully the morphine in the next chapter will make it up to you. At least I hope. Besides, what in the world is a person supposed to do while they’re falling 300 mph from 30,000 feet? I don’t know, so I guessed.

Thanks again,
Egyptian Kat

P.s.

As great ol' Billy Shakes told us in a very long boring story,

To continue or not to continue? That is thy question.

Come on people.....more reviews! Please!! I live off reviews....they're almost better than chocolate!

(Im not a coffee person, so I don't include the stuff on my top 10)

Back