something i read on spoilers that also deals with 47 is that there may be 47 different components to this master creation sloane is building with rambaldi artifacts. There are enough of them!

not sure whether this has been mentioned yet...I counted or added up the digits in the binary code from one of he earlier eps they come to 46 or 47

~oh looky now i'm a Handler :lol: ^_^

It'a so weird how 47 is EVERYWHERE. It almost makes you think there is a guy named Rambaldi
out there... lol, j\k I was watching something on crop circles a few days ago, and they
were talking about how these two guys came forward and said they were doing it. One guys
inspiration came from seeing 47 circle things in a field. So I was like "Duh, it's Rambaldi, you
idiots!"

Oh, and I've named 47 my new lucky number

in the tv show "the agency" and "john doe" they use lots of 47's it is especially creepy when it comes to john do cuz the mention a lot of alien things in one episode that had to do with 47

On my English midterms, I got a 47. On my Geometry midterms, I got a 47.

Very cool! (btw, it was out of 50 and 46 (i got extra credit), repectively.)

:eek:fftopic: You get extra credit problems on exams? Lucky.

Back on topic, I keep seeing 47 when I look at clocks. Probably just because I don't think anything of it unless it's 47. It still freaks me out though.

does anyone know the binary code for <o>? I have this theory that there are 47 digits in that encoding, but I don't know any binary so I don't know. Anyone able to enlighten me?

What is with the number 47 and why is it so important that Rambaldi would leave all of these clues with the PRIME number of 47....and throughout multiple episodes, 47 seems to pop out of nowhere. It's always meant to be noticed, but why??

I'm not sure why it's constantly mentioned, but I'm sure we'll find out eventually! The mention of 47 began very early in the show... I remember Marshall showing off a camera, I think it was the lipstick one, and he said that it could hold 42 pictures, but he was going to get it to 47, 'cause it's a prime number.

Back