4th Of July

My family is going over to one of my friend's house and we're going to hang out. The we're going to set off A LOT of fireworks! :D I like fire(works) lol. It should be alot of fun. Some of my other friends and their family's are coming too.

I'm gonna be in Germany. I don't remember what I'm gonna be doing, but that's where I'll be :D

I'm not quite sure what we're doing yet, but I imagine we'll be going to watch fireworks somewhere. And then on Saturday will be the night race at Daytona, which I'll watch of course. ^_^

4th July, independance day right, and independance from who...........us (UK) ;)

yep, inderpendance from us! lol well i hope u al have fun! we don't have, but we have Charlies Angels coming out in the cinemas! lol!

I don't what i will b doing, probably getting a job, or lying around the house!
I hope u will have great day on inderpendance day!!! and u remember u are free from us tea drinking english!
(i think that means u will b drinking coffee like Thomas Jefferson did, well i think he did! well it was the drink of the revolution! lol, i hate both tea and coffee! i guess it shows i am 1/4 scotish!lol

Well my parents will be at a church thingy...so I'm having a bunch of people over and we're gonna go skiing, tubing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, swimming, etc...then when it's dark we'll have a bonfire and roast stuff lol...then get hot chocolate in thermoses and blankets then we'll ride down to city beah and watch the fireworks from the boat...then we'll come back and do our own fireworks ( the illegal kind from the Indian Reservation lmao) off the dock...by that time it will probably be really late so the girls will probably spend the night and the guys can sleep outside in a tent...then the next morning we'll play around on the water again...i can't wait!!

i think were goin to florida like we alwaays do to watch the fireworks on the beach, but im not sure yet. i reallyhope we do cuz its kinda likea tradition now.

if i don't go outa town then i am hangin out with my friend we're gunna go to Six Flags then the Baseball game cuz they have this big firwork show i did that last year and it was hella fun!! :D

I think I'll still be at camp :mellow: huh.

Our town has great fireworks! They're amazing but I miss them every darn year because I'm always away!

My parents are dragging me to a really fun amusement called Cedar point, it has the most coasters! YAYAYAYAY well I can bring a friendand were staying in a hotel around the area. I love fireworks!!! Oh I am planing on July 2 on Movie Day! Charlies Angel, T#, and Legally Blonde 2!

Back