Season 5 5.02 Pictures

OMG, Jen is big! She is pretty far along, so I guess it's to be expected, but I'm never going to get used to seeing her with a big tummy :lol:

Dude yea!!! I almost had a heart attack when i saw them at Alias-media.net. Super pumped to see new photos. I did take the chance to look though and Syd isn't sporting an engagement ring. Plus the description of the ep that they have is worrying me a tad... can't wait for the season to start.

I noticed the no ring also (n) Unless syd pulled a stupid and put it on her right hand :lol: Glad there is pic of one of the newbies, why does marshall look so angry :Ponder: Im still really jumpy and hyper and excited! :trampoline:

I have a question are you allowed to put on of these pictures in your avatar, even though it hasnt aired yet, but it doesnt give away any spoilers.

Million_Dollar_b**** said:
Oh my gosh, she isn't wearing her ring  :eek: . Ok i'm really worried now  :(
[post="1491427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
when danny died syd didn't stop wearing her ring for a while, maybe its just a fluke

I’m trying not to look into the no ring thing to much here. I mean I know this episode is like three months later, but Three months after Danny died she still had the ring on, and he wasn’t her soul mate, or the father to her unborn child! If it was my fiancé who died, and I was carrying his baby, and he was my soul mate I would leave that ring on till the day I die, even if I got married to someone else it would then go around my neck. So I bet there has to be something more to the story then what the pictures tell us, and as for Vaughn not being in any of them, doesn’t say much ether seeing that all of the pictures are from one scene. which may only last up to 15 min of our hour show, so whether he is off or on the show, none of us will really know until next week. But maybe we should cross our fingers close our eyes tight and hold our breath till next week just incase!

Back