Season 5 5.04 Title

I don't know if this is relevant but I've found that "The mockingbird is also known as a fierce protector of its nest and environment. It is sometimes seen swooping down on a dog, cat or predator that may be venturing too close to the bird's protected territory."
Link

boyscout4747 said:
^True.  Although I doubt it has much to do with this Mockingbird.

Maybe it has something to do with a replication or repeating or, in fact, "mocking" of something.
[post="1479395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think maybe it could have something to do with her baby......based of the lullaby....idk tho

the first thing i thought when i read about "mockingbird" was that it could be another nightgale episode...another weapon? vaugh was sort of "mocked" by sloane cloane with the nightgale coil. or it could just be a code name.

i wonder whether it's a codename for vaughn when he was some sort of agent at some mysterious agent when he hasn't met sydney yet.

palomar said:
I don't know if this is relevant but I've found that "The mockingbird is also known as a fierce protector of its nest and environment. It is sometimes seen swooping down on a dog, cat or predator that may be venturing too close to the bird's protected territory."
Link
[post="1479638"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

interesting fact. perhaps it means
something happens to sydney, and vaughn saves her and the baby?

1#ALIAS#1 said:
if it mockingbird for mocking death i wont be able to stand another person not being dead.
[post="1479398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree....but maby they are gunna do the whole person they say is leaving......but this person really doesnt leave.....?

I don't think it will have to do with a weapon because that would completeley be copying Nighngake, I think it will be baby, mocking death or a code name.

Yeah, it reminds me of Nightingale too. First Nightingale, now Mockingbird. What's next? Crow, Eagle, Hawk, Falcon, Blue Jay?

Sage Vale said:
Yeah, it reminds me of Nightingale too. First Nightingale, now Mockingbird. What's next? Crow, Eagle, Hawk, Falcon, Blue Jay?
[post="1480226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey, its possible u know ... ;)

anyway, another weird title ... :o_O:

hey I searched mockingbird on dictionary.com and I got an interesting result

Software that intercepts communications (especially login
transactions) between users and hosts and provides system-like
responses to the users while saving their responses
(especially account IDs and passwords)

It's kind of different from echelon, so mabey it could be something like hacking on to vaughns computer or somethin

edit: It also relates to the trogan horse term which is like a mole

What popped up to my mind was it could have something to do with Sydney's dissapearance when she went missing for 2 years...it could be a codename for her to find out what really happened to her and who was actually responsible... mostly the title reminds me of the lulabie...and that other alias episode 'Nightingale'...

Mockingbird could be a reference to the lullabye. That would be my guess.
Syd by herself pregnant, singing to the baby before it is born... Wub ^_^
OR a call sign or the name of some kind of weapon development or a bad guy... so many choices...

But yeah, Drew is the one that wrote that brilliant WTLV scene and he loves writing S/V which I have to say it will be interesting to see what he does with it
Especially if V isn't there... Or maybe that will be when he suddenly reappears? :blush: I don't know, I just think with him, any way it goes, there is going to be S/V writing...

Yeah, I belive its some kind of name for a new weapon or someting, maybe a new callsign/codename for the new agents ?

Sage Vale said:
[post="1480226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol.. ye i kno! :D

but the 1st thing i thought about was dat its a codename, then i thought it mite b sumtin along the lines of "nightingale", but who knos.. i gess we'll jus have to wait and see

I first thought of Nightingale :D Maybe the birds all symbolize something? Both nightingales and mockingbirds are songbirds, so maybe that means something?

Back