Season 5 5.07 Title

M

mystery_chick

from Spoilerfix.com

Episode 5.07: Fait Accompli
Airdate: November 17, 2005

Thanks to Agent for the heads up. :smiley:

Just as a side note.

Fait Accompli means Accomplished Fact in french.

--Mandy :angelic:

I have NO clue as to what it could be about. I'm glad that they finally have a foreign language title though, like the other seasons had. It makes me think that it's gonna take place in a cool foreign country (France, maybe). Anyway, it should be great, and I'm looking forward to seeing it!

-Josh

The French title doesn't necessarily mean that the episode will have something to do with France, or Vaughn, or Renée. It's just an expression English borrows from French. It's a fact that is accomplished like mystery_chick said, a fact that is presumably irreversible. And we know that "presumably" fits Alias well. :smiley:

yeah they had this posted at addicted to alias a while ago. on and the french thing yeah guess you got that from a2a too

The French title doesn't necessarily mean that the episode will have something to do with France, or Vaughn, or Renée. It's just an expression English borrows from French. It's a fact that is accomplished like mystery_chick said, a fact that is presumably irreversible. And we know that "presumably" fits Alias well. :smiley:

The X-files did that a lot.

First thing I think when I hear french is Vaughn, so could this possibly, maybe have something to do with Vaughn *hopes*. It sounds like a cool title though, lol

~Andrea :angelic:

it's the episode with Vaughn in it, the one from the pics of him and syd in white

HES COMMIN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAUGHNYS COMMIN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sobs violently*
it will not be a dream... it will not be a dream.... it will not be a dream
(yeah i know im kidding myself) *sigh*

it's the episode with Vaughn in it, the one from the pics of him and syd in white

fact accomplished? since this is the one with Vaughn in it cant it mean that whatever he has been hididng for is over.he's free again! Free to marry syd on a public beach! ::stepping out of Bubble::: ..but then again he is only here for one eppy...so i dont know....only 3 weeks to go!

Gabby

well, I know that a Fait Accompli is best described as something that happens before anyone can try to object. So maybe a character does something before they can fully see the effects that this will have.

Here's how it was described to me before:
A Fait Accompli:

A girl tells her parents she is marrying her boyfriend. Her parents object, but she says that she already married him, she was letting them know.

So it's something that happens before it can be stopped. Can anyone say Sloane....?

I don't think he's working for anyone but himself, but maybe we can find out what he's after/what his endgame is.

Back