mystery_chick

Tentative info for Episode #508:

Title: "Bob"
Written by: Monica Breen & Alison Schapker

Thanks to DeputyDirector for the info :smiley:

--Mandy :angelic:

BOB?! hahahaahahahahahaha
omg wtf
wait... those chicks wrong S&R, right? so its got potential.... maybe THIS is the baby ep.... oh god, please dont name the baby bob!!!!!!

"Bob" is an interesting title.

I don't think that this is the baby episode yet, and I don't think the baby's name will be BOB either. That would be bad.

There must be a guest star involved that plays Bob. Maybe this character explains something about Prophet 5 or something dealing with Vaughn's past.

We'll have to wait and see!

-- Josh

Bob...interesting...who is Bob???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Bob. The creators woke up one moring and was like omg Bob great title for the show now i'm going back to sleep!

Melissa

I know, it's just so random and funny :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's Rambaldi's new alias? :lol: That'd be hilarious. "Hi, I'm Milo Rambaldi. Call me Bob." *LMAO*

While I share everyone's WTF emotions...

It doesn't necessarily mean "Bob" as in a name. Maybe it's the action. Something is bobbing. It's going up and down. A relationship maybe?

Well, it's my belief that Vaughn isn't really dead (because, let's face it -- it's Alias :lol: ).... sooooo.... me thinks "Bob" could be his Alias.... hmmmm.....

This has got to be the best episode name ever 😆

Well, it's my belief that Vaughn isn't really dead (because, let's face it -- it's Alias :lol: ).... sooooo.... me thinks "Bob" could be his Alias.... hmmmm.....

Ooh, that would be so cool :jump:

Watch, LOL. When the episode comes it'll make perfect sense....Alias always seems to do that. "Welcome to Liberty Village" anyone?

My friend pointed this out to me. Remember in episdoe 2 "...1..." when Syd was talking to Marshall and Carrie walked in and he told her he was talking to Bob? What if Carrie finds out who Bob really is and finds out they never left the CIA and help Syd with her pregnancy?!

Back