Season 5 5.09 Title

M

mystery_chick

Tentative info for Episode #509:

Title: "The Horizon"
Written by: Josh Appelbaum & Andre Nemec

Thanks to DeputyDirector for the info. :smiley:

--mandy :angelic:

"The Horizon" sounds like an episode that may be a turning point for the season. Maybe it ends with a big cliffhanger or something else that sets it up for a great plot for the rest of the season (series).

It sounds very exciting to me, and I can't wait to see it!

-- Josh

I think Michael vartan will be back in this episode (the photos with vaughn and sydney on the beach) ! And I see in a french website that sydney will have her baby !!!!!! :woot: But I'm not really sure...

Anyway, I can't wait to see this episode !!!!!!! But your are more lucky than I because I have to wait the download of the episode. Poor frenchs !!!!!!!!

But I have a question : when will be the break to the season 5 ? after this episode?

Excuse me for my errors...

I'm really sorry !!!!! I've just seen that I wouldn't have to write my previous message in this forum !!
Don't kill me ! I'm new.... and french... No, I'm kidding.

But it's not really sure that gonna happen.
Sorry ! Sorry ! Sorry ! Sorry !

I think Michael vartan will be back in this episode (the photos with vaughn and sydney on the beach) ! And I see in a french website that sydney will have her baby !!!!!! :woot: But I'm not really sure...

Anyway, I can't wait to see this episode !!!!!!! But your are more lucky than I because I have to wait the download of the episode. Poor frenchs !!!!!!!!

But I have a question : when will be the break to the season 5 ? after this episode?

Excuse me for my errors...

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
That would be great because i heard he was coming back and this would fit in the time spot i heard he be back in! :woot:

yeah, one of the producers said that the episode before the long hiatus will have Syd giving birth, and then when they come back from the hiatus, they'll concentrate on Syd's struggle as a single mom

i really like the title, it sounds promising, especially having MV back, even if it is just a dream ;) and this will be their 100th episode so i think it'll be the best eppy of the season!

This episode is also know as Lydia's episode. One girl got to make a wish from the make a wish foundation and, and she went to the Alias set and got to meet the whole cast. They're naming a disguise after her. Isn't that so cool?

I am soo confused.....is MV in this ep or in fait accom? cause alias-media has pics of him n syd in that one....but spoilerfix says hes in this one.

but either way i dont think shes suppose to have the baby till march...

I am soo confused.....is MV in this ep or in fait accom? cause alias-media has pics of him n syd in that one....but spoilerfix says hes in this one.

but either way i dont think shes suppose to have the baby till march...

I am trying really hard to be spoiler free, could you use spoiler tags please?

While I was looking on Alias-Media.com, I noticed a few interesting things about what they had written for this episode.

1. Instead of calling it "The Horizon" like this site does, they simply call it "Horizon" instead.

2. This site has "The Horizon" listed as the ninth episode, while they have it listed as the eighth episode (even though we all know that "Bob" is the eighth).

Just a few things I thought I should point out.

-- Josh

Back