Season 5 5.10 Title

It's not until Dec.15 i remember hearing the vaughn was gonna be on the Dec. 15 showing which will probably be the last episode before they go on hiatus, but i could be wrong.
Actually, Episode 9 ("The Horizon") airs on December 14th, so "S.O.S." doesn't air until after that week.

I still don't know when Episode 10 will air, but maybe we'll find out soon.

-- Josh

I think that is the ep that Syd and Vaughn's baby is born. I'm thinking that in "The Horizon" that Vaughn is alive, and the "dreams" are like something from "Conscious" which it had clues like "St. Aiden" which leads Syd to belive Vaughn is alive. Remember in that ep she saw Will and automatically thought Will would know something? Maybe because she sees Vaughn, she think Vaughn is ALIVE?!?!?!? and then in the next episode "S.O.S" Syd and Co. go and rescue Vaughn, or go get him if they did hide him from The Shed. Well there is half of my opinion.

My second opinion is that Syd goes into labor and needs help and she can't find any but eventually gets help and has baby Vaughn! lol. :D that would be cool. but I would rather go with my first sugestion :D

According to TV Guide magazine, the hiatus for Alias will take place after the December 14th episode.

If that's true (which I'm sure it is), then "S.O.S." won't air until March of 2006!

-- J<o>sh

Is this "hiatus" thing common, or thid they make it up just for season 5? Because we don't have anything like that in Europe!

I seriously can't wait until March! These two weeks between Fait Accompli nad Bob are awful, how am I supposed to survive the three months?

S.O.S. is a show we have on TV here, and it's totaly hilarious. They make fun of other TV channels and shows and stuff like that. I just can't help thinking this Alias episode is gonna be really funny!

Do we know the date SOS will air yet? this week or next week or when? I posted this question in the "I see dead people" threads without realizing what I was doing. Meant to post it here. So please inform me. I am in the dark.

Do we know the date SOS will air yet? this week or next week or when? I posted this question in the "I see dead people" threads without realizing what I was doing. Meant to post it here. So please inform me. I am in the dark.
"S.O.S." (05x10) airs on Wednesday, April 19th at 8/7c on ABC (an hour before Lost usually airs). It will be a two-hour event (midseason premiere), so "Maternal Instinct" (05x11) will air during the second hour. The rest of the season (series) should air during that same timeslot, but they will only be one-hour shows. ;)

possible meanings:

save our ship
son of someone (i dunno....)
sloane's opened scars (Ramboldi??)
sark's ordered someone (I'm going CRAZY!)

okay.........
ah shiat..... I dunno what it means!

Back