Season 5 5.14 Title

Do we know the date the episode will air? this week? next week? I know it will be in March, but don't know what day. Please inform those of us who are in the dark.

I find the title very interesting. I don't believe they would use a title like this to bring a certain person back, I bet it is for something else.

ok, im glad about the indications of the title, that someoen comes back from the dead, but honestly, im thinkin that alias needs to work on their titles
they r juss a bit cliche no?
i understand i think it is either vaughn,allison/francie, elena derevko, or someone from the way past i know that in maternal insticnt anna espinosa comes back but she's in prison so lets see what happens alias is back april at 8:00pm on a wed go to
http://www.geos.tv/index.php/list/ali/5?PH...133c5114fb4e3f8

ok....so I know the majority of the people here don't like the title, but your all think way too...for lack of a better word...straight. We are all thinking that someone/people are coming back. This is possibly what they want us to think. Personally, I think that there is going to be a mixture of death and coming back...Yeah, that's right I think someone is going to die/be killed off. Mostly cause, well I don't know...I'm in class right now and not really thinking correctly, it's what geometry does to you. But anyways, they could do an ep where it is kind of a "in memory" of thing or the 48/72 hours earlier thing...maybe? possibly? I don't know...

just something else to say, don't always go think the ep is going to be exactly what the title says cause it just takes the fun out of thinking up other possibilities, but yes I do agree that this is a really weird title. And also, words can be 'twisted'...

I don't see here why you're bothering with the tittles. I don't care for the name of the tittle. I just wanna have fantastic episode. What's helping you if the tittle is super and episode is a disaster.
I look from this side and I'm pretty sure that every episode from returning date of ALIAS 19th April will be a success.

I don't. What if this tittle has a different meaning. What if people who have been very closed to Syd, what if they'll die in psychicall sense? Maybe some of them or someone will switch the side to the bad?

I personally don't think the title makes a huge differnce in what the episode will be like. All it does is gets us to think what the episode might be about. Just because it is a bad title doesn't mean the eppi will be bad. So many shows, when they coming to an end, have had bad titles. They run out of ideas. This time, this show, and this episode is no different

Well--after last nights episode--this title would seem to make a whole lot more sense. Vaughn is not dead so he apparently will make an appearance according to next weeks promos and with the two apparent deaths last night, the term dead people definitely applies. :blink:

When watching last nights preview for next week made me think that Anna kisses Vaughn before Syd dose and that really rubs me the wrong way! :superangry:

frack u all, stop frken baggin the names of the episodes. im sick of reading about people complaining abt alias n wen i her ppl say the last season is felgercarb. NO ITS NOT felgercarb its frken awsome. comon guys appreciate what we have to watch b4 it ends, otherwise its gonna be tooo late. cuz its never comming back to us again, never. i know its said but its da facts, so stop baggin the names of the eps of u can do any better frken call jj abz and let him now they frken suck!!! and stop bitching 2 ppl who dont care

It's on !!!!!! Well--Nadia's funeral interspersed with Renee's autopsy.....definitely some dead people. ugh--Sloan is soooo evil. :angry:

Back