50 cent

i luv 50 cent he is one of my favorite rappers i don't have the cd yet but if any one does is it a good cd? but wuts ur favorite song mine are:
-in da club
-21 questions
-P.I.M.P.
- Magic Stick ft. lil Kim
and i also luved his performance at MTV Movie Awards he was sooo HOTT!! ^_^
~Kay~

I don't really care for him. He's okay I guess. But they never stop playing his songs on the radio!!! I heard his song In Da Club like 6 times every 2 hours!!

Alias_Freak said:
I don't really care for him. He's okay I guess. But they never stop playing his songs on the radio!!! I heard his song In Da Club like 6 times every 2 hours!!
i know!! it does get annoying and they always play 21 questions and that tune gets annoying after awhile

AH!!!! I don't like 50 Cent...I agree he's blah...Plus I don't like rap (well except for a few of eminem's songs)...It is so overplayed! I can't stand it!!! Why doesn't the station that I sometimes listen to play more Evanescence?!?!?! Well maybe that's why I don't listen to the radio that much, and plus my CD's are great...Especially Evanescence- Fallen and The Matrix Reloaded- The Album!!!!

I'm fine...really I am...

Firstly I can't stand rap, secondly I can't stand that the only garbage that anyone in my school listens to is either rap or hip hop. And by far they keep chanting the stupid songs. One aspect why I'm happy school is over. 50 cent...another reason to why z100 sucks.

Back