Comedy 50 First Dates (2004)

Title: 50 First Dates

Tagline: Imagine having to win over the girl of your dreams... every friggin' day.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Peter Segal

Cast: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Rob Schneider, Sean Astin, Lusia Strus, Dan Aykroyd, Amy Hill, Allen Covert, Blake Clark, Maya Rudolph, Pomaika'i Brown, Joe Nakashima, Peter Dante, Dom Magwili, Jonathan Loughran, J.D. Donaruma, Wayne Federman, Kent Avenido, Sharon Omi, Glen Chin, Aukuso Gus Puluti Sr., Christian Gutierrez, James Lee, Kylie Moore, Keali'i Olmos, Tache Uesugi, Lynn Collins, Esmond Chung, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Ishtar Uhvana, Brenda Vivian, Chantell D. Christopher, Nika King, Nectar Rose, Jackie Sandler, Linda Segal, Lin Yan, Nicola Hersh, Virginia Reece, Melissa Lawner, Katheryn Winnick, David Suapaia, Peter Chen, Marguerite Cazin, Kevin James, Michael K. Osborn, Denise Bee, Albert Chi, Brian L. Keaulana, Michelle Lee

Release: 2004-02-13

Runtime: 99

Plot: Henry is a player skilled at seducing women. But when this veterinarian meets Lucy, a girl with a quirky problem when it comes to total recall, he realizes it's possible to fall in love all over again…and again, and again. That's because the delightful Lucy has no short-term memory, so Henry must woo her day after day until he finally sweeps her off her feet.
50 First Dates (2004)

LOL this looked really funny i saw the commercial it when i was waiting for a friend in the movie theater it looked really funny with Drew barrymore and Adam Sandler Drew's character has short term memory and Adam plays her boyfriend but since she can't remember he has to win her over , over and over again... it looked like a cute date movie

+ I've made a vow not to read the reviews. The critics never like Adam Sandler movies. He's not trying to make Casablanca 2, he's making movies that may be at times stupid, but really make you laugh. Billy Madison was kind of pitiful...but Mr.Deeds was just good fun (loved J. Turturro as the butler), and The Wedding Singer was pretty good too. The critics really hated Mr. Deeds. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it made me laugh, and that's the point of the movie!!!!!! When a comedy doesn't make you laugh, then it sucks.

I love Adam Sandler. Billy Madison is a classic!! Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad I'm not a fool...I really want to see this movie. The trailer is really funny. The part where Drew Barrymore beats Rob Schneider with the baseball bat..I can't wait for this movie to come out

i saw the previews finally last night during friends, i want to see this now!!!

when drew is chasing after that guy with the bat... :lol: