Season 5 503 Title

I thought that "Tuesday" was an awesome title. I thought it signified how all of this stuff just happens on a regular basis. Like the ending, when Marshall told Sydney in the car, "All in a day's work". I loved that. So simple. It didn't to be this upfront meaning.

"The Shed" doesn't really sound amusing to me right now. I think that "Shed" would have been cooler because it would have signified more of a characters "shedding" something. The idea of there actually being a SHED in the episode is kinda......a bummer.

^"The Shed" could still could mean some thing was "Shed' but it gets refered to as "the shed". Hmm, you're on to something. :Ponder:

Woah that's such a cool name The shed. Sounds creepy. but mabey thats where someone is being held or something???? I definetly think they mean a shed as in a noun, not shedding something.
HAng on let me see what else breeen Fraiser has written....*goes and checks*

:he did the story for a second double
:Wrote breakingpoint ("can I just say...love"-Marshall)
:wrote A Man of his Word
:wrote Tuesday
:Wrote Nightngale

P.s. ABC has the sypnosis of the first episode posted on thier site!!!! which just makes Alias seem so much closer :D :smiley: :cool:

Well everyone thought that "The Frame" was referring to a noun too, like the frame that Vaughn gave to Sydney in the first season. But it ended up being an action, Lauren and her mother framing the Senator for the Covenant leaks.

^^^that's true, I just called my friend, and she immeadeately thought of jack's shed that's filled with supplies and stuff so mabey somweone will have to use to save "vaughn"

i think this may have someone be in danger maybe trapped in a shed or something in a shed because according to twop:
Sydney and Marshall are on a mission together

Oh yeah I just went over there that sounds really cool I luv Marshall missions but why would she cancel his subscripsion to the magazine..... 32 more days the only brightside about starting school is that the closer school is, the closer Alias is.

boyscout4747 said:
Well everyone thought that "The Frame" was referring to a noun too, like the frame that Vaughn gave to Sydney in the first season.  But it ended up being an action, Lauren and her mother framing the Senator for the Covenant leaks.
[post="1471297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

does that mean we're all expecting to see some 'shedding' of some sorts? afterall, syd will be getting pregnant :D

1#ALIAS#1 said:
well i thoguht parts of phase one was horrorish but nocturne was the only full episode horror flick-like episode.
[post="1472412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

totally! i was watching that by myself and i had goosebumps all over me! it was the scariest episode in the history of alias! hehe i'm such a wuss

perhaps is a flashback, back to the 1400's. rambaldi doesn't actually work in a lab...but in fact he worked......IN A SHED!!!

or perhaps in the first two seasons syd doesn't want to talk to vaughn because she wants some time alone. and then she meets vaughn in the 3rd eppy so that he can "shed some light"

seriously, alias is making us think more and more about these titles. they're so confusing!!!! :blink:

I got it - SHED is an acronym, as in:

Syd Has Every Disguise

or

Syd Hates Evil Dogs

or

Sloane Hopes Everyone Disappears.

OK, it's a stretch, I admit it!

Vic

aliasconnect said:
I got it - SHED is an acronym
[post="1477663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sark Heads Evil Department

Should He (Vaughn) Ever Disclose?

Shouldn't Have Ever Dated! (s/v)

Sorry, Horrible Episode - Damn.

Silly Huggable Evil Dad

So Happy Enjoying Drugs

Small Hiding Effective Dungeon

Stinky Hamsters Eating Dixon

.......hmmm

hmm maybe its a place where they find vaughn n irina

or....u know how things arent as seem? well maybe vaughn has been changed to someone else...(like that girl (cant rem her name) changed herself to francie) n he shed's himself in this ep n goes back to being vaughn..?

Back