60's Sci-Fi

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
I think this was the time when sci-fi really took off. Star Trek, Lost in Space, Thunder birds, Godzirra, Voyage to the bottom of the sea, love the flying sub!, the time tunnel. And many, many more. I think The fantastic planet set off the awesome 60's sci-fi revolution leaps and bounds. Have a groovie sci-fi choice? Do you think Shatner is boss? Mini skirts on the bridge, far out? Would Jethro from the fabulous series the Beverly Hillbillies made a good starship captain? Would Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, make a good Martian leader? Do you think the awesome series UFO should have shown more aliens? 60's sci-fi is truly groovie!
86fd7126-a92a-439a-8baf-2bb722fb7783.jpg
a70f4512d9aaac2f9216990fa75ae7d2.jpg
Remember try to keep it 60's baby......

Those were the days, we loved them all. You probably can't tell it from our book covers ;) but Randy might have been influenced just a little by Lost In Space.

Of course, his idea of a space suit might be a little more than the TV censors would have allowed in the 60's.

rbaltc.jpg

Those were the days, we loved them all. You probably can't tell it from our book covers ;) but Randy might have been influenced just a little by Lost In Space.

Of course, his idea of a space suit might be a little more than the TV censors would have allowed in the 60's.

View attachment 13072
Yeup back in the late 70's early 80's me and my buds, would have gotten a kick out of that sci-fi cover you have there....:D
beavis-and-butt-head-7550803af2304dc1.jpg
Her posture says howdy, the desert eagle says "look out" LOL! Yehaw!

Back