7th Heaven

So I was looking around and noticed that there was no 7th Heaven thread. Now I am wondering why that is. How many people like it, how many people don't. And why? Do you think it is out lasting it's welcome on television? afterall it has been around for quite awhile... so share your opinions! ^.^

Personally I am a fan who is getting tired of 7th Heaven. The script has become weaker as the years go by. Sure I watch it, but only because I have been watching it since forever :P! and if I miss an episode I don't get upset (like I do with Alias :D lol) Because I know that I can pretty much guess what happened from the previews. >.<! So I think they need new writers or something.... dunno. Like I said, what's your opinion?

Ditto. I used to watch that show all the time, but this past year, the writing has sucked, and it's not even been worth while to watch. But, like u said, I still watch it just cause i have watched it since the start, and no other shows I watch are on during that time frame.

I really do not care about this show anymore, it got unrealistic to me when the family ganged up against Mary as if she were Satan herself. Yes I know that the father is a Reverend but in my book they all acted as if she committed murder. The way they shipped her off was so wrong and after she came back and they all did not want her.... what hypocrisy!! Perfection is sometimes not always the best thing.

I watch it, but it's pure escapism. I don't really care what happens on it like I care about Alias.

And I agree, the scripts are getting very weak. I just can't believe in the storylines anymore.

It makes me mad that 7th Heaven is guareenteed for two more years, while amazing shows like Alias get renewed on a year-by-year basis.

I saw a promo for the first episode next season and I was so shocked because it really didn't look all that bad. Okay, it's no Alias that's for sure :P!! But it sounds better than last season was... I think :thinking: It kinda flashed by really fast though and I wasn't paying much attention so I can't exactly tell you what happened. Lucy and Kevin were going to try and get pregnant... umm Marry is engaged.... And something big was happening with Simon? But yeah, like I said I was preoccupied :P!!

I've seen the preview a couple times and it does look like it'll be a lot better than what they've been doing lately. And actually, Lucy and Kevin are most likely already pregnant, she took a pregnancy test in the season finale, but Kevin doesn't know yet. Mary is already married, she told Lucy she got married. And I think that Simon got in a car accident and someone in the other car died. I think he's only suppose to be in a few episodes. I used to love this show, and now I have mixed feelings, sometimes it's really good and other times I can't believe what I'm watching. I always get a kick out of the twins though, even though most of what they say is corny I think they are so cute! But you're right, it's no Alias!!!

Sydlancer said:
I've seen the preview a couple times and it does look like it'll be a lot better than what they've been doing lately. And actually, Lucy and Kevin are most likely already pregnant, she took a pregnancy test in the season finale, but Kevin doesn't know yet. Mary is already married, she told Lucy she got married. And I think that Simon got in a car accident and someone in the other car died. I think he's only suppose to be in a few episodes. I used to love this show, and now I have mixed feelings, sometimes it's really good and other times I can't believe what I'm watching. I always get a kick out of the twins though, even though most of what they say is corny I think they are so cute! But you're right, it's no Alias!!!
Oh, thanks!! :-D! Now I finally understand what on earth the promo was about, lol. ^_^

It's a really good family show, but its not like I'm going to die if I don't watch it. I like it all right, but not even close to as much as I love Alias!!!

My sister and mom watch this show a lot and it just annoys me. I mean some episodes are ok, I'll admit but others just bother me. I think Lucy is the little drama girl who thinks everything is going wrong in her life. I mean everytime she sees her boyfriend talk to another girl, she automatically thinks he's cheating on her. I just can't believe a family like that has so many problems when their father is part of the church.

Katayla said:
It makes me mad that 7th Heaven is guareenteed for two more years, while amazing shows like Alias get renewed on a year-by-year basis.
[post="375296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it gets me mad too!!!! :superangry:

i used to watch the show a lot when i was younger but i find it's starting to drag on when they should cut it off of at least get some fresh writers. when i do watch, i find that the senarios are unrealistic in some cases. but it's that same unrealisticness that makes me happy when i watch, it makes you think that everything is good in the world and you can fix any problem just by talking it out or giving eachother a hug. i wish life were that easy -_- :P

I watched it when it first came out and really like it and still watch old reruns but as for new eppys I don't really like. But the show was really good when all the kids where their and still young.

Back