7th Heaven

I think this may well be the worst show on television. I can't believe the way it preaches it strongly Christian morals through mundane storylines. It's the 'American Dream' brought to life in the most painful way. I occasionally catch a few minutes of it for a laugh, but I find it so insulting to my intelligence that I have to turn it off.

I've seen a few episodes, but I think most of it is just to unreal. No family behaves like that and all these christian stuff got on my nerves.

I use to watch the show when Ruthie and Simon were small. They would just crack me up when they got into trouble. Now, I'm not interested in the show.

I hate it. I've hated the script since forever. Sometimes, I start to watch it because I think 'Well, it must get better some time.'. But it doesn't. The script is horrible. But another horrible thing is the small storylines. I hate them all.

Like, everyone gets upset and talks about it all the time if Ruthie has kissed a boy. The whole wait-until-marriage-or-not-thing has also become way too ridicioulous...

It's sad because it could be a cute show if it was a)a better script b)better actors c)better storys

I hate it. I've hated the script since forever. Sometimes, I start to watch it because I think 'Well, it must get better some time.'. But it doesn't. The script is horrible. But another horrible thing is the small storylines. I hate them all.

Like, everyone gets upset and talks about it all the time if Ruthie has kissed a boy. The whole wait-until-marriage-or-not-thing has also become way too ridicioulous...

It's sad because it could be a cute show if it was a)a better script b)better actors c)better storys
I know! It's so annoying. It's so fake. The characters are fake. The family is fake. I hate it.

I know! It's so annoying. It's so fake. The characters are fake. The family is fake. I hate it.

^^ I'm right there with ya! And you want to know the saddest part? This thread was started in 2003... and yet here we are, in 2006, still complaining because it is still on the air! Thank God this is the last season. Enough is enough

Yeah, that makes me think...How the heck did this show manage to get 10 seasons? I mean, seriously.
Alias is a much greater show with a way better script and actors (I think this is a fact) and Alias only gets five seasons.

Well, well. Nothing's fair in life, is it? ;)

I think 7th heaven is still a very good show. I don't have time to watch it all the time, but when I do I have a good time. I have been watching it for years. It is a nice family show I think.

I think you should watch it because this is a great show. We can get some thing from this show.This is an American drama television series, created and produced by Brenda Hampton. The series premiered on Monday August 26, 1996, on the WB

Back