8 Hours

Chapter 8: Hour 8, Part 1

SYdney stared up at Tom, his face was shadowed. Vaughn also knew, they were together when Nadia was found, and for the light show.

"Whats the matter guys?" Tom said weary.

"Don't even try it Tom, it won't work." Vaughn said, Sydney still cradling NAdias body.

"What, What. No, this is crazy, me?" Tom played off.

"How'd you do it?" Sydney said in a muffled tone.

Tom knew he wouldn't be able to convince them he was not a killer, so instead he drew a smile.

"Well, you got me. Yes I killed Nadia, and Dixon, and Jack, and Rachel, Marshall, and SLoane, yes I killed all of them. How you ask? For the first ones, it was easy, with Rachel, we were sucluded I just snuk up on her and cut her throat. Then poor Marshall, I shot my handcuffs, and quickkly killed him, then simply threw the gun. Then Wiess, he was a challenge, I had my bones all mangled, but I managed. Oh and DIxon in the vents, well I was the only one up, and relocatong my bones, when as I said I was using the vents, and was mapping my next kill, when oh so suddenly, I see DIxon laying down, I murded him so easily. Sloane was easy, just vents again, it was pitch black nobody could have known, and placed Nadia's hairclip next to him. Then during my bathroom break I placed some traps, knowing Jack would investigate." Tom spilled it out, he had a glint in his eye and demented smile on his face.

Sydney and Vaughn looked at him in utter distraught. It seemed so impossible. But sadly it was. Everything Tom said panned out, he wasn't kidding, or playing with them, he really murdered everyone there.

"Now the question of why you did it?" Vaughn said.

"Now, so many reasons, maybe I cracked from pressure, or maybe I am a double agent. Whatever makes you most comfortable." Tom said with slight chuckle.

"Now you two want to stand up and turn around, so I can end this." He said revealing a pistol with a silencer.

Vaughn turned to Sydney, she was looking up at him. He gave a sign of approval, and they both began to run, Vaughn ran to a dark corrider and Sydney scrambled behind desk that were covered in darkness for cover.

"Fine, I can play too." he said aiming his gun.

"Gotcha." he said firing and laughing.

BTW: This is part 1 of 3

also a chapter 9 aftermath

I knew it!!!
Syd and Vaughn would never do anything like kill everyone they love, and with everyone else dead it just had to be Tom! Can't wait for the next parts and please update soon.

~Tia

Back