80s Hits

I'm a huge 80's fan over here. Even though I was of course born near the end of the decade, I've always loved listening to the music, much to my friends' confusion. ;)

Rod Stewart has some of my favorite hits, but Journey is by far my favorite group.

I am a HUGE fan of 70's and 80's music! Out of the 80's, my fave songs would have to be With or Without You by U2, Eye of the Tiger by Survivor and The Wedding Singer Soundtrack!!!

Kelly

PsychicAgent said:
I am a HUGE fan of 70's and 80's music! Out of the 80's, my fave songs would have to be With or Without You by U2, Eye of the Tiger by Survivor and The Wedding Singer Soundtrack!!!

Kelly
U2 is more of a 90s band isnt it?

AgentNicBristow said:
PsychicAgent said:

Kelly
U2 is more of a 90s band isnt it?
Hmmmm. I guess they could be considered both because their music has changed a bit. Their biggest album was "The Joshua Tree" which came out in the 80's.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

queen is good, golden earring, Europe-final countdown, toto-africa, dire straits-walk of life

and some more lol

genesis with phill collins rocks though

PsychicAgent said:
They started off in the 80's. With or Without You is from the 80's.

Kelly
Actually, U2's been around since the 70s. They really began to get big in the 80s though. With Or Without You is one of my favorite songs from them.

I loooooove the Ah-Ha song Take On Me. I remember watching the music video a lot... very cool. And OMD's If You Leave. And I remember having a pretty big obsession with Cyndi Lauper... and I still like her music from the 80s. Some stuff by Queen is good... Under Pressure, Bohemian Rhapsody. REO Speedwagon... they're from the 80s, right? Haha, they're cool too.

I like a lot of 80s music, actually. Every time I got to my uncle's house I always listen to his old 80s CDs. My favorite 80s band is probably Journey, I guess, but there are a lot of others too.

I love how the sound of drums on lots of 80's songs are done by a keyboard lol!!!!

I'm a big fan of 80's and 70's stuff, yet I was only born in 1984!!! My parents always tell me I should have grown up in the 70's, because of the music I love!!!

Kelly

AgentNicBristow said:
i cant believe i left brian adams out, he was almost as big as journey in the 80s. -_-
Ha! Bryan Adams! He's a fellow Canadian, he he. Love him in the 80's, his new stuff stinks though. I love "Summer of 69". I'm also a fan of the late Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love", coolest music video of the 80's!
Hay guys, did Sir Mix a lots "Baby Got Back" come out in the 80's? I loveeeeeee that song!
PsychicAgent, I was also born in 1984!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
AgentNicBristow said:
i cant believe i left brian adams out, he was almost as big as journey in the 80s. -_-
Ha! Bryan Adams! He's a fellow Canadian, he he. Love him in the 80's, his new stuff stinks though. I love "Summer of 69". I'm also a fan of the late Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love", coolest music video of the 80's!
Hay guys, did Sir Mix a lots "Baby Got Back" come out in the 80's? I loveeeeeee that song!
PsychicAgent, I was also born in 1984!

Oh, I love "Summer of '69". I had it stuck in my head a couple of days ago. Really good song.

i dunno what about guns n roses? i dunno if they are of the 80;s lol

but i still say dire straits are awesome...the walk of life.

Plus i like some music from meatloaf and genesis

AgentNicBristow said:
whats your favorite journey hit???
Don't Stop Believing and Wheel in the Sky :smiley:

I forgot about Bryan Adams, but he's definitely up there with Rod Stewart.

And Marco, I loved that song by Toto! Africa has always been one of my favorite songs. LOL...along with Everything I do, I do it for you, all the Journey songs, Survivor, and wow...I could just keep going. ;)

Back