80s Hits

omigosh! I just went out and bought an 80s compilation (sp?) C.D. like, a half an hour ago! My fav. 80s group is Tears for Fears. They're songs are so cheesy but I love them all!!

I love the 80's and besides lovin all the wonderful happy hits i love

Siouxsie and the Banshees
Joy Division
The Cure
The Smiths
oh yeah and although he aint dark he sure is sexxxy

BILLY IDOL!!!! YEAH !!!!!

what's the song called, the chorus starts, "It must have been love, but it's over now" by Roxette.

i also like ABBA (they were around in 80, 81, and 82, so technically, they are the 80s too)

Madonna's only "good" song is ....."Like a Virgin. Touched for the very first time..."

and Baby Got Back is an interesting one too

DylanArcher said:
I love the 80's and besides lovin all the wonderful happy hits i love

Siouxsie and the Banshees
Joy Division
The Cure
The Smiths
oh yeah and although he aint dark he sure is sexxxy

BILLY IDOL!!!! YEAH !!!!!
O yyyeeaahhh , everyone of those bands that you just mentioned rule. I also love Depeche Mode and Gary Numan

the_alliance said:
what's the song called, the chorus starts, "It must have been love, but it's over now" by Roxette.
It Must Have Been Love ;)

My personal favorite was Things Will Never be the Same...such a great song!

Survivor, and wow...I could just keep going
I swear, people make fun of me for my love of the 80's... but seriously, the BEST music came from that time! And I though I was so alone in listening to Survivor! Someone told me I was the only 22 year old to listen to that! But I love 'em! Eye of the Tiger, Burning Heart, and The Search Is Over?!?! But I too could seriously go on about my favorite music...
I'm more of a hair band fan personally... Aerosmith, BON JOVI, Guns N' Roses (although they were more of a late 80's early 90's, right?), Poison...
What about the Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight? Love that song!

:cool:

I love:

Jermaine Jackson & Pia Zadora - When The Rain Begins To Fall

Pretty strange if you know my taste in music.. but I just love it.

Back