Season 5 8Ball Chat - 11/04/03

Thanks for the spoilers, they are tantalizing! However, I am very discouraged by the continuing lovers triangle (soon to become rectangle as someone else so aptly put it!) I don't like the soap operish element...put Syd/Vaughn back together and let them do some exciting, edge of your seat spy work and throw in some smart plot lines to keep us guessing! :blush:

I love you, 8-ball! This is some of the best infor I've read yet! But, it is a lot to process. I think my head is gonna blow up! Oooo, the "Sloane is using Lauren" thing is getting into my head now. Of COURSE Sloane is hiding something from the CIA. He's a BAD GUY! Wonder who this guy Syd's gonna hook up with is. Hmmm... Oh well! Gotta love spoilers!

OMG! youn know what is sooo weird....

OKAY so I watched the Players show on G4 that did a half hour on the alias game!!!!
THey did behind the scenes stuff in the writers room and I slowmooed that part ( with my nifty TIVO) and I swear i saw the words 'THE HEIST" and 'THE BOX" on the dry erase board behind them while they were talking, and this was during the taping of season 3....

isn't that weird!!!!???

Thanx so much Deputy Director! *hugs* :smiley: I'm gonna be so sad when you're not gonna post soon :byesad: I hope it's not because people are doubting the eight balls' existence :( :byesad:

Keywords: the code, the key, the hand, Lazarey, St. Aidan, the hitman, "The Telling", the heist, the box, the dna, the D.S.R., the clone.

The code? the key and the hand? no clue what they are... but maybe the key can be the Key to Vaughn's apartment ;)

Lazarey, well I looked it up, there was no match to Lazarey for a name. the closest was Lazarus meaning God is my help. The man who Jesus raised from the dead in the Bible.

St. Aidan is probably that saint vasfila was talking about, but then that wouldn't make much sense at all would it? unless Rambaldi is somehow related to it ;)

The hitman... hummmm... *coughlaurencough* :lol:

The Telling, probably the machine, though could have double meanings *coughlaurenssecretcough* ;)

The Heist? The box?

The DNA, probably Sydney's that was left on the burnt body

and all the rest i have no idea what they mean, though the clone could mean Allison ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

:jawdrop: OMG thnx SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much 👍
OMG YAYAYAYAYAY SYD N VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!! :syd4: + :vaughn1:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 yay!!!! within 5 eppyz!!!
🇳🇴 syd hooking up with someone else????? omg it better just be will for 1 EP only!
but a big secret with LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!! AHahahahAHAHA i hope it breaks her n vaughn apart!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
:groupwave:

All I can say to the Sloane using Lauren part is "I KNEW IT!" I love you, 8-ball, whoever you are. This is by far the best way for me to get my spoiler fix. I dunno what I'm going to do in the certain weeks that they don't show Alias because of other things on ABC. Oh well. The good thing is that Season Two will finally be out on DVD soon, and I can just be content to watch the "good old days" until it's time to watch my favorite Sunday night TV...

Syd is romantically involved with someone that's not Vaughn?:eek:

Like "VaughnFan13" said, this BETTER be a mission in which she doesn't want to, but is REQUIRED to...:angry:

I can't see her kissing Vaughn and then getting with some other guy...maybe it's just Simon and her heart's not really into it...
:blink:

ugh!!!! :angry: .... whats with syd getting lovey dovey with another man that isnt vaughn?! (n) ahhhh! she better be playing pretend or maybe her and will get drunk again when he returns and they have a repeat of that night in the first season! :D ugh it better not be anything big!!
ok 8-ball man you have been really good to us but this..this is unacceptable!! (n) im giving you one warning to bring us exciting and joyful spoilers! ;) none of this bs!!!

soooo grat to hear from you again magic 8 ball - but why are you going away ?????????????? please let this not be because of people mocking u - for there are always others who love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh and YEAH - s/v kiss :D :P :lol: so happy!)

mystery_chick said:
Lazarey, well I looked it up, there was no match to Lazarey for a name. the closest was Lazarus meaning God is my help. The man who Jesus raised from the dead in the Bible.
Doh! ::smacks forehead:: I can't believe i didn't think of it before, "Lazarey" could definitely be a reference to Lazarus from the Bible. In the New Testament, Jesus' friend Lazarus died and his sisters (lazarus's) and all his friends were mourning him, but Jesus raised him from the dead. Since the 8-ball has said that Syd was the one who killed Lazarey but didn't exactly kill him, maybe this means that that really was Syd in the tape, shown killing him, but that he didn't die. Or that he did die, and the Rambaldi medication that enables Allison to heal quickly brought him back to life. That would fit the cryptic-ness of 8-ball's answers regarding that question, wouldn't it? And i think that would also provide an interesting angle for Sark b/c in the Bible, as I mentioned above, Lazarus's relatives all think he's dead and they're mourning him. Well, Sark is supposedly Lazarey's son and, while it doesn't seem exactly that he's mourning his father's death since I don't think he really knew him, he does want to get revenge, which is part of mourning. (anger is a stage in the grief process) So I don't really know what that last part could imply for the story, but I think it connects Lazarey and Lazarus even more. And wouldn't that have a lot of cool ramifications if Lazarey wasn't really dead?! Like the NSC couldn't really go after Syd for killing him (even tho she technically attempted it) b/c he's not dead. and what would Sark do? and what about the inheritance that the Covenant took from Sark? and what about Lazarey himself? i bet he would be a cool villian (or maybe a good guy-who knows?) Ok, i'm gonna stop rambling now, that just all came into my head at once. What do you think?

Oh, and I forgot to say, THANK YOU 8 BALL for answering the questions, and mine in particular. I'll miss you!! :byesad:

Back