Season 5 8Ball Chat - 11/04/03

waoh thats sooo cool... the keywords are here too.. omg.. i cant wait.. i gave into the spoilers.. AA!!! lol.. thanks so much

Ok that whole keyword thing.... St. Aiden is NOT well known saint, and it doesn't look like he's a martyr or anything. MAYBE, and I really think this...Maybe Sark's first name is Aiden. I read a fan fic where that was his name (coincidene? I think not, JJ's always watching! :thinking: )

So, also whoever said whtever about Lazarus-Lazerey... blah blah- VERY interesting. I'm studying that right now and I didn't even make the connection... But anyhow, the "Covenant" that's the whole reason we HAVE a Bible anyway. Old Testament means old covenat *the one that the Jews woud be God's chosen ppl, w/ Abraham* and New Testament (w/ Lazarus) means New Covenant.... the covenant of God's sacrifice of his own son for human beings. I don't know, but I've always kind of conncted Rabaldi w/ Bibical and prophetical stuff.

so... take from that what you want. UGH I love this show!! :woot: and don't think I'm a minister or something, just girl who's had too much Religion hw lately!

Wow, that's a great connection too, I'd forgotten about the origins of the word "covenant." So in general terms, a covenant is a contract entered into by two or more peoples for the mutual fulfillment of promises for both. So what does that mean? Covenant leaders and....Sloane perhaps? Sark? Or maybe Sark really is the secret head of the Covenant (he's a slippery one and power suits him--I can totally see him heading this group) and Sloane is the other party in the covenant. So then that leads to the question of what they have joined together to fulfill....hmm, the Rambaldi prophecy/device perhaps?

New Testament (w/ Lazarus) means New Covenant.... the covenant of God's sacrifice of his own son for human beings.

So who gets sacrificed in this new Covenant? and for what?

I'm liking these Biblical allusions here, I think we just might have something. Or not. you can never tell with JJ. :sly:

btw, i am also not a minister, I have just suffered through many, many years of religious instruction. (Catholic school girl since the age of 8, thank you very much. Hell, I even go to a Catholic college :P )

YES !!! I luv the way the 8Ball is giving spoilers (which BTW are great (y) )

I hope they will all turned out to be true ... well except for the ones about Irina not coming back this season : I think she's great and Jack needs a woman (after all these years !!! ... ;) )
anyway, I sure hope the ones about S/V being reunited will be soon confirmed :P !! they are so right for each other. time to quit this stupid joke with Lauren !!

SO THANK YOU 8Ball !!! from my home sweet home across the atlantics I can assure you that your spoilers made my day (or I should say my night ... cos' it's kinda late in France !!!!)

WHOA! waaayyy too much to read. . . and way too confused right now! holy hell! can you say "hell" here? hope so. . . jeez though, i mean c'mon! that's WAY too much info. . . and. . .

Syd didn't kill lazarey?! huh?!

has anyone already asked if syd and sark are ever going to hook up. . . and has anyone figured out which episode vaughnie's gonna kiss her? and has anyone asked if it's just a cover (like on a mission, she HAS to kiss him to keep the cover, or to distract him, or somethign cheesy stupid like that (jack and irina last season)). . . you know?

i only read til page 2 of the replies. . . so i apologize if someone already asked/answered all this!

i'm just SO excited for this season. . . the only thing that SUCKS is WAITING! the week takes forever! it seems like Sunday takes FAR more than every seven days to roll around!

-+kat+-

AND P.S.!!! I'm SO glad someone ELSE noticed that friggin' kendall picked up the PHONE when SYD CALLED AT THE END OF SEASON TWO! grrrrrrrr!

I can't help but wonder if the S/V kiss is mission related. While I would love for it be real, and any kiss between them would definitely raise emotions... I can't see him cheating on his wife. This leads me to think they are on a mission and have to kiss for cover or something. The only other reason I could see them kissing would be after he had to save her or something when emotions were wild and self-control out the window.... Just a thought.

hey what i want to know is who's body it was? was it like a secret twin or another clone?? that or they cloned irina and killed either a clone or the real one... ther are way to many possibilites maybe sydney has a half sister or brother??? im so confused,....... but they have to tell us eventually maybe sydneys been cloned? :( :thinking:

Hi guys! Could someone let me know what exactly the 8 ball spoilers are? Like are they just some person shaking an 8 ball and saying what comes up or are they from a real person and they're called 8 ball spoilers 'cause they're brief like an 8 ball? I'm so confused... :thinking: thanks for the help!!!

My sister just mentioned this to me last night. St. Aiden could possibly be the name of the Church Syd saw when she looked out of her window. LOL- gotta give my mini-me-alias-obsessed-sis props for that observation. :jump:

Hy boyscout,
as for St.Aidan and the church, nice thinking... but take a look at my research on the Angel and the Curch and a possible linking to Piazza Barberini on Joey's Pizza : Msg 2057
Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos
as for how Piazza Barberini looks like, go here: Piazza Barberini

Sorry, your sis has good thinking though...

Still, can anybody tell me if the past accuracy of the 8Ball chats where anything over 50%? Is he someone from Production? Or is it just musings?
It would really help for those still on the WebPuzzle if I could get an answer here...

Cheers and Thanks a lot...

Y.-

Hi Yseult,

just a question : are you french ? coz' I am and there's not a lot of people awake by this hour coz' it's the middle of the night in USA, but it's almost noon here !!

welcome anyway !! :smiley:

Hi:

litle miss vaughn: I think it is Will that Syd hooks up with. In that on episode he cames back I think they fool around.

I also think Lazaris (sp?- sorry) is not dead. I think it was a scene made up from for the cameras. Maybe Julia/ Syd helped fake his death so the covent thought he was dead. Maybe in the 2 years she forgot she was still doing good.

:thinking:

Not really a spoiler... just some intell on St.Aidan and the possible Sark link to this keyword...

St. Aidan was Bishop of Lindisfarne, the Holy Island on the border coast between England and Scotland... but being part of England. Lindisfarne is very well known for the "Lindisfarne Gospel" a magnificiant Manuscript with traditional Irish illuminations of the Bible. I sort of wondered how the info that we got from Season 1 (Marschall saying that the new player aka Sark had a distinct Galway Accent, at least that's what it sounded to me) would fit into this. It doesn't really since Galway is in Ireland (west Ireland to be more precisely)... although I could be mistaken and Marshall said Galloway which would be right next to Lindisfarne over the Scotch border, in the Lowlands... Who knows, could be a possible link to his father...

I think that the machine Sloane made toward the end of the second season "Il Duce" (My Italian's bad) or "the telling" has something to do with the missing or pseudo missing two years. Remember when Jack was being held in Mexico before he was rescued by the CIA : he was strapped down and that weird red light was flicking and those weird sounds were sounding well I remember thinking at the end of season two when Syd "wakes up" in Hong Kong that she being held by Sloane with the machine operating in the next room - the red light flicking and the same sounds were sounding. Also, remember that Irina told Sydney that Syd and not Irina was the subject of the Rimbaldi prophecy, told her she loved her, and wished her "good luck sweetheart". There has been a lot of connection to Mexico this season. I don't know this is all connected but I do think that there is a link.

Back