Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

8th Grade Graduation

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by GO Syd, Jun 11, 2003.

1. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

im graduating eight grade in a few days, and sadly i dont know what high school im going to but yay im graduating,
    and the ones i want to go to my parents wont let me. and how messed up does this sound: one of my teachers knows me better than my parents regarding high school, my teacher said it was a shame im not going to a jewish high school, and my dad had to ask me if it was that important that i do go to a jewish highschool (i want to) :wtf: it really pisses me off

sorry im ranting here but it P.O's me

2. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

hey your back!

3. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

well not for long poncho :offtopic:

4. AliasHombre

till when?

5. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

this is :offtopic: see my other thread for that

6. AliasHombre

ok, i will

7. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

I'm graduating 8th grade too, in another week. starting on friday, we spend FIVE hours for FOUR days just practicing walking across the stage...at least we get our yearbook tommorrow...

i kinda know what hs i'm going to. i applied to 2 schools, and got into one. the other, i still have to do an interview to see if i can get in

8. AliasHombre

ALl of you with this applying stuff, is it to private schools?

9. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

No...where I live, everyone applies to other public schools. no one wants to go to their homeschool. and some of us apply to special programs.

10. AliasHombre

oh, were stuck with districts here. My school is across the street. And we don't apply for advanced classes or whatever, we just sign up.

11. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

well my parents want me to go to this magnet school (the best in my state and #10 in the country according to newsweek) or this other one bc i didnt get in yet to the magnet, but i want to go to a certain private school

12. dontfrostdapie

dontfrostdapie Rocket Ranger

im graduating from 8th grade too! hehe and i know what hs im going to.. hehe its HUGE, like the size of a mall! omg, i've been there like 5 times, and its so hard not to get lost.. oy! anywayz.. yah graduation is gonna b so fun, then we go to the dance!, (and like poncho, we have districts) LMAO

13. dontfrostdapie

ooo thats cool

14. AliasHombre

I go to a big high school. I hate it.

15. dontfrostdapie

i hate it when parents try to take controll of your life, and don't let you chose what you want to do.. like if its gonna affect you future like what high school you go to.

16. dontfrostdapie

yeah! it sucks! big high schools are so confusing.

17. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

it sux i dont know what high school im going to and either way i wont be happy there most likely :(

18. AliasHombre

the high school you go to wont matter a whole lot. Unless you live in the inner city of some big city.

19. dontfrostdapie

and my junior high is sooooooo small, i can get from one side of the campus to the other in three minutes.. its so great, and there are only 600 ppl! i know everyone.. but when i go to high school, three junior highs are going to the same school.. oy

20. AliasHombre

the high school you go to wont matter a whole lot. Unless you live somewhere like inner city detroit.