8th Grade Graduation

GO Syd

Cadet
im graduating eight grade in a few days, and sadly i dont know what high school im going to but yay im graduating,
and the ones i want to go to my parents wont let me. and how messed up does this sound: one of my teachers knows me better than my parents regarding high school, my teacher said it was a shame im not going to a jewish high school, and my dad had to ask me if it was that important that i do go to a jewish highschool (i want to) :wtf: it really pisses me off

sorry im ranting here but it P.O's me

I'm graduating 8th grade too, in another week. starting on friday, we spend FIVE hours for FOUR days just practicing walking across the stage...at least we get our yearbook tommorrow...

i kinda know what hs i'm going to. i applied to 2 schools, and got into one. the other, i still have to do an interview to see if i can get in

AliasHombre said:
ALl of you with this applying stuff, is it to private schools?
No...where I live, everyone applies to other public schools. no one wants to go to their homeschool. and some of us apply to special programs.

well my parents want me to go to this magnet school (the best in my state and #10 in the country according to newsweek) or this other one bc i didnt get in yet to the magnet, but i want to go to a certain private school

im graduating from 8th grade too! hehe and i know what hs im going to.. hehe its HUGE, like the size of a mall! omg, i've been there like 5 times, and its so hard not to get lost.. oy! anywayz.. yah graduation is gonna b so fun, then we go to the dance!, (and like poncho, we have districts) LMAO

i hate it when parents try to take controll of your life, and don't let you chose what you want to do.. like if its gonna affect you future like what high school you go to.

and my junior high is sooooooo small, i can get from one side of the campus to the other in three minutes.. its so great, and there are only 600 ppl! i know everyone.. but when i go to high school, three junior highs are going to the same school.. oy

Back