8th Grade Graduation

noooooo.. you'll be happy.. when i started jh i knew no one becase my three best friends had moved away.. and now i have tonz of friends.. you'll meet so may ppl, don't be scared! and of course, you'll always have you aa friends!

besides aa friends...i am currently getting close with someone in my last year at my current school, and im afraid ill lose him if i dont go to the same school as him and many other of my friends

if hes really yoru good friend, he won't let you guys stop being friends, even if you don't go to the same school, you guys can still get together and call each other.. one of my best friends moved away, and we still keep in touch, shes still one of my best friends.. but yeah, i know exactly how you feel.. its sucks

dontfrostdapie said:
and my junior high is sooooooo small, i can get from one side of the campus to the other in three minutes.. its so great, and there are only 600 ppl! i know everyone.. but when i go to high school, three junior highs are going to the same school.. oy
wow...in my junior high, we have 2000 students...thats going to double though in high school to 4000...grrr...and i know an amazing number of FIVE out of 4000 people...

dontfrostdapie said:
if hes really yoru good friend, he won't let you guys stop being friends, even if you don't go to the same school, you guys can still get together and call each other.. one of my best friends moved away, and we still keep in touch, shes still one of my best friends.. but yeah, i know exactly how you feel.. its sucks
but the thing is like it only really started at the end of the year so were friends just not that close...yet, and i dont wanna destroy my chances by going elsewhere considering i live far away from most of my friends right now

yeah my high school is like around 4000 ppl.. thats sooooo big . oy.... i don't like it! but the campus is beautiful.. its brand new.. the first graduating class is graduating this year.. so thats good

GO Syd said:
dontfrostdapie said:
but the thing is like it only really started at the end of the year so were friends just not that close...yet, and i dont wanna destroy my chances by going elsewhere considering i live far away from most of my friends right now
yeah, thats hard.. well, you can call him this summer and become really close this summer.. and invite him over and stuff like that.. and just do the same thing next year.. but yeah, its not the same.. :( its always hard to keep friends close when you don't see them everyday.. but on the bright side ... usually friends drift away and move into different friend groups in hs.. but if your friend doesn't go 2 ur school, there won't be any chance that that will happen.. you always have the opportunity to make the effort to keep the friendship going without drifting away. :D

but its even worse when one of your teachers who has taught u fro three years knows better (3,7,8 grade)
and it isnt the same im used to my small 33 person class where it is easier, and the strangest thing, is i dont think i have had a class with this person since third grade

thanx every1 for ur support btw here

I guess I should say congrats! I hope you like your high school! I was freaked out my first year, but it actually wasn' t that bad and I love it here now!

Back