8th Grade Graduation

i hope so! :smiley:.. i am freaked, but really excited.. i know i am going to make a lot mroe friends.. because i have a huge group of friends i made in junior high..and there are sooo many more ppl in hs.. so thats exciting! but its gonna be so much harder.. and i will be under so much pressure to get all A's so i can get into a good college.. but what can i do.. o well hehe

I know what you mean. I would have killed to get into the private school I was accpeted to. Unfotunately the tuition was killer....as usual for all elite private prepatories located in the Upper West side of Manhatthan.

eh...it can't be that bad, magnet schools in ny get extra funding so they get lots of accomidations...assuming its the same for ca.

i dont midn the hs i'm going to, a bit of a distance to eg there, not the same nice perks as brearly....but it'll do.

no lausd is a horrible school system, it is in desperate need of good teachers and money, and the tuition is killer but my parents could have gotten a scholarship for me and how much was it for u
the cheapest is 17,000
the middle im not sure (which is where i wanna go)(i think its 19000)
and the rich jewish school is like 20-21000

GO Syd said:
no lausd is a horrible school system, it is in desperate need of good teachers and money, and the tuition is killer but my parents could have gotten a scholarship for me and how much was it for u
the cheapest is 17,000
arent we having a budget crisis or something this year? <i'm in lausd too

VaughnFan13 said:
GO Syd said:
the cheapest is 17,000
Yes, education is getting money cuts, and it was already in need before.

My school tuition is only $3,000 a year.

Hey everyone I got out of school a week ago! And I to graduated from 8th grade! I am so proud of myself, I actually put up with a prep school, I am leaving it YAYAYAYAYAY(Happy dance) I am going to a way better school, it's The Academy some kind of school for gifted ppl. Oh well, at least Dan, and a,ot of my friends will be there. I loved my graduatuion, it was so sad cause I am going to miss all my teachers, and some of my friends. I had to say this speech, cause I was vaddy. I wil find it and post it kk!

VaughnFan13 said:
GO Syd said:
the cheapest is 17,000
i might be next year

Back