9/11 conspiracy theorists unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was telling me about it last night.

She said it didn't make sense why it took them 6 years to release the tapes. (Five but who's counting) And that there was plenty of time for them to edit them.

I mean, look at special effects in movies, add to that a powerful (although usually quite stupid) government, and I'm pretty (i.e. 100%) sure they could fake anything on video that they wanted.

You can't say anything is proven with that.

"Conspiracy Theorists". I know its calling a spade a spade, but I still hate the negative connotation associated with that term. I prefer to be called an "independent thinker" myself. Also, 2 extremely blurry frames dont prove much at all. Where is the video fromn the hotel, where the angle would provide more than 2 frames?

Yes, because taking 5 years to release the videos wouldn't raise any eyebrows at aaall. :rolleyes: What were those conspiracy theorists thinking? *chuckle*

how'd I know it was going to be related to current politics :P

oh well, Martians would not have sounded as good...I think :lol:

It's not that it took them 5 years. That video has been out for all to see for al ong time. In fact I remember viewing that video and the five frames that it contains a few years ago.

So infact it didn't. Also, I love it how once people get what they nee dto prove, they want more.

Hide a 757 plane with 164 passangers huh?

I think our government has more secrets than it needs to keep. Government secrets are meant to "keep the people safe", but I feel that if they were honest with us, we'd feel more "unity" as a nation and at least elect the people with enough brains to tackle those issues. But... we tend to elect people based on their personalities and how much they smile instead of their ability to listen to those the supposedly serve. I believe they could've stopped 9/11. I also believe going to war as completely wrong.

... stop with those dang "Support our Troops!" stickers already. I never stopped, and never will stop supporting our troops. I don't support the government or at least, its reasons for sending them there.

1. --- and now back to our regularly scheduled program, Hero's Journey ---

~ Jaraeth

I think it's an oxy-moron to support our troops, but not support the war. So you support our troops who are actually supporting the war?

Kinda wierd, don'tcha think?

Also, they could have stopped 9/11. Along with every war in history. We could have avoided Pearl Harbor, and we could have not dropped the bombs on Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. But guess what? We didn't.

Not all troops support the war.

What about Pat Tillman, he was against the war and it was suspected that some of those troops that do support it, killed him.

Support the Troops means support the poor men and women who want to be home. The ones who miss their family. The ones who know how horrible this war is. The ones who haven't realized it yet. The ones who have lost limbs and died for this sick war. All because we want to drive cars.

The problem with 9/11 wasn't just that it happened. It was that they didn't do a good investigation before running out and shooting "guilty" people. Who had nothing to do with it.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

And it did take them five years. Reread it. They released another clip of the exact same thing from a camera a few feet from the other one.

People are hidden every day, and people absolutely love money. A plane is easy to lose. We still haven't found Amelia Earhart or her plane (Yes the example is somewhat shoddy, but even so).

Originally posted by frostydf2@May 17 2006, 09:27 PM

Also, they could have stopped 9/11. Along with every war in history. We could have avoided Pearl Harbor, and we could have not dropped the bombs on Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. But guess what? We didn't.
One last thing.

Doesn't it make you mad that the government allowed that many people to just die? They let those towers be hit, and they are JUST as guilty as the people who did it. And now they're having more people die for no reason in a unneccesary war?

I have to admit, I haven't been sure about the pentagon one for quite a while. The twin towers though, they were too strong to fall from a plane. And the five other buildings that randomly collapsed around them without being touched is pretty odd to me too.

Originally posted by frostydf2@May 17 2006, 02:27 PM
I think it's an oxy-moron to support our troops, but not support the war. So you support our troops who are actually supporting the war?

Kinda wierd, don'tcha think?

I don't support "the war", I say bring the troops home. I support the troops in the fact that they have no control if they went or stayed, they are doing what they are told without any control or say in the matter. Whether there are those there who feel strong and feel the war was just, that's fine, and their own opinion. I don't feel the war was just, nor was it investigated fully prior to sending troops there. Again, I will support the troops in whatever way I can, since they are there and doing their job as told to do by our government. If they're told to kill civilians, I will partially blame them for doing it, but 95% of me will blame the person who told him to do so. However, if I heard or know for a fact that soldiers killed civilians without being ordered to, then I will blame them 100%.

I am also of the opinion that we send our troops out to destroy people because they don't believe in what we believe in. We say we do it to promote democracy, but the U.S. is not democratic, it's more a republic. But, I will get flamed and blamed for my views 'cuz I don't appear patriotic. Tell ya what, give gays & lesbians the right to marry each other, stop fighting other people's wars *without proper investigation and reason*, and and realize it's not guns killing people, but the people with guns ("ban cars, they kill people, don't blame the driver behind the wheel"... same mentality in my opinion).

I love the U.S., but we're far from open minded. I've heard too much and been through too much to not be jaded. Listen to your elders stories of US History as they've lived it, you'll hear lots of jaded stories. When I was young I used to think totally the opposite, or just completely different, as I get older, the more jaded I get I guess.

With that... I will close my thoughts on this matter, as I feel these forums best used for matters concerning HJ than politics. Three things will destroy most public forums: talk and discussing views of sex, politics and religion. All three I personally would like to see left out of a gaming sites forums...

This is my personal opinion. I respect everyone elses opinions, and am not looking to dispute any one persons views, beliefs or otherwise. Please respect mine and don't flame me for what I believe. Intelligent discussion view Private Message is fine.

~ Jaraeth

Ok, well, this stupid video isnt playing, but when I watch it, I'll still believe what I do.

The pictures show NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE, no skid marks, no pieces of "plane" that hit the pentagon, these were released on day one on the news, the pictures.

This on the other hand, is blury, few frames, took longer to be released. WHERE IS THE HOTEL AND THE GAS STATION footage, their cameras were pointed at the pentagon.

story.pentagon.gi.jpg

WHERES THE PLANE!? WING HOLES, WINGS ENGINE HOLES, ENGINE. Why is there not more damage to the building if a big plane going very fast hit the building.

Oh yes, and as to the Oxy-Moron.

The people who say "down with the troops fighting in Iraq" ARE INSANE!!

You are forced to sign up for the draft, not saying it's going to happen. But if are called, you have to go. And if you sign up for the army, you have to go fight the war. Doesn't matter what you believe, you fight.

I support the troops (Except for those whack-jobs who took Graphic pictures with the prisoners) But the war, was rushed into and for the wrong reason.

Originally posted by JonDDA@May 18 2006, 03:16 AM
Ok, well, this stupid video isnt playing, but when I watch it, I'll still believe what I do.

The pictures show NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE, no skid marks, no pieces of "plane" that hit the pentagon, these were released on day one on the news, the pictures.

This on the other hand, is blury, few frames, took longer to be released. WHERE IS THE HOTEL AND THE GAS STATION footage, their cameras were pointed at the pentagon.

story.pentagon.gi.jpg

WHERES THE PLANE!? WING HOLES, WINGS ENGINE HOLES, ENGINE. Why is there not more damage to the building if a big plane going very fast hit the building.
Looks like a building collapsed on it :D

If you look at pictures before the building collapsed though, there is just a little hole. No major debris, no hole for the wings (yes I know they are designed to fold back, but I think they would have ripped off or made the hole a lot bigger)..

But like I said before, the pentagon.. that's a hard one, I'm on the middle of the line for that one. The towers though, I'm very sure that there was a lot more to it.

Oswald didn't shoot JFK either right? Oh wait, their was a shooter on the mound.

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@May 19 2006, 05:43 AM
If you look at pictures before the building collapsed though, there is just a little hole. No major debris, no hole for the wings (yes I know they are designed to fold back, but I think they would have ripped off or made the hole a lot bigger)..

But like I said before, the pentagon.. that's a hard one, I'm on the middle of the line for that one. The towers though, I'm very sure that there was a lot more to it.
LoL. I love these types of post. The "little hole" argument has to be one of my favorits. Anyone that has even seen the size of the pentagon would know that the hole made by that plane was NOT little. I have lived in the DC area my entire life. People just don't seem to realize how damn big the pentagon is. It's fricken HUGE. It's the largest office building in the world. The hole the plane made was HUGE. I know, I had to drive by the site every day on my way to work.

Another thing the conspiracy theorists like to ingnore is that the Pentagon is right in the middle of a cross section of three major throughfares. The plane hit right at the end of rush hour. If you've never been to DC, I can't even beging to explain how much traffic is on those roads around the Pentagon. If it was anything other than a plane that hit the building, you would have hundereds of people comming fourth to tell what they saw, espically in this town.

Time for some of you to get off your couch and take a trip to DC.

S.

Originally posted by Sabastian+May 19 2006, 04:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabastian @ May 19 2006, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HJ-Diviana@May 19 2006, 05:43 AM

LoL. I love these types of post. The "little hole" argument has to be one of my favorits. Anyone that has even seen the size of the pentagon would know that the hole made by that plane was NOT little. I have lived in the DC area my entire life. People just don't seem to realize how damn big the pentagon is. It's fricken HUGE. It's the largest office building in the world. The hole the plane made was HUGE. I know, I had to drive by the site every day on my way to work.

Another thing the conspiracy theorists like to ingnore is that the Pentagon is right in the middle of a cross section of three major throughfares. The plane hit right at the end of rush hour. If you've never been to DC, I can't even beging to explain how much traffic is on those roads around the Pentagon. If it was anything other than a plane that hit the building, you would have hundereds of people comming fourth to tell what they saw, espically in this town.

Time for some of you to get off your couch and take a trip to DC.

S. [/b][/quote]
Wow, owned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back