9/11 without a doubt is a conspiracy.

frostydf2

Cadet
I know this topic has been debated, and debated. In fact, I understand that this will probably anger quite a few hardcore Republicans. However, I encourage you to read on, and find the truth about 9/11. I once thought that the United States had nothing to do with the tragedy of that fateful day. Since then I've done my research, and changed my views on the entire subject.

As I was searching for queries of information involving the 9/11 incident. I felt inclinded to do research that possibly 9/11 was a giant conspiracy by the United States government. Why? To destroy the economy, lives, and to create the anticipation for WW3. Why not, it would give Americans an excuse to go and invade 2nd, and 3rd world countries for oil. Damn Bush.

Why the hell not? So I continued my in-depth research via Google, and it's great knowledge of websites. I came upon something that definatly pushed me over to the other side of the fence when it came to whether or not 9/11 was a conspiracy by the U.S. Government.

I would truely encourage everyone to research the site in which I have posted below. This will definatly give you an insight of exactly what happend that horrible day.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

Wow... I don't believe it was a conspirancy, but I really don't care. I'm sure a lot of people are pissed off at the very notion, but, seriously... Why does it matter? It happened like five years ago. I've always thought it was annoying how everyone dwelled on it. It's like, the only way it affected me, was by filling my TV with crappier programming for half a year. *shrug* Whatever...

Kuzzle. I really wish you would have continued to read my post, and clicked the link. You have my post entirely wrong about 9/11, I encourage you to go back, and use the refernece which I posted as well.

Thanks!

I read it, and clicked the link. It was a really long page, though, so I only skimmed it. It was, like "It wasn't a conspiracy, dammit!" I just didn't really get the sarcasm that I now assume was employed in your original post. *shrug* I'm tired...

If you even looked at the link you would know where this was headed.

I thought it was great but I think they should throw in a few Nostradamus quatrains to round it out.

I'm with Kuzzle one this. It may well have been a conspiracy but I was tired of hearing about it after the first month. I know alot of people died...I personally know people that were "lucky" enough to be on the bottom floor when it hit and were able to get out and to safty, however all the death it caused (and argueably still causing) got it's point across.

And to prevent a large heated debate over politics I'll just say " and that's all I have to say about that."

Wait a second...ITS MADDOX...that idiot spouting his nonsense BS (well...some of it is)

So...OP is just a bunch of lies to get us to read Mad burning anyone who believes the conspiracy...Thanks a lot.

TBQH, I am sick and tired of politics, conspiracies, and im taking up willful ignorance on this topic.

Goodbye Off-topic Debate Threads

That guy's arguments are about as stupidly pointless and vague as the majority of the conspiracy theories out there.
He may as well just said "omg why r there evan politocal actovists in Amurica wen the goverment cud jus kill them all lolz".
What a tool.
He actually bases his argument on the fact that the government would have just killed the guys, so therefore it's all a lie haha.
Erm, righteo.

As for the 9/11 thing.. yeah.. it's too much.
I was in Sydney Australia on 9/11/2005, 2005 ok, and in the lobby of the hotel I was at, an old American lady wandered out, all sad looking...
And in a rather loud voice, she said to anyone who could hear "Is hard to believe it was so long ago, seems like yesterday" to which we all looked at each other a bit bemused.
She then said to the guy at the counter "Where were you when it happened? What were you doing? I remember it clear as day" or something to that effect.
She went on with it for a bit until a young (Australian) lady asked her "Sorry, what are you talking about?"
And the old Yank lady had a look of almost complete horror on her face as she said "Why, 9/11!"

It's as though the whole world has to stop on the 9th of September every year... No offense to you guys, as you're obviously not this way, but it really does seem a lot of Americans refuse to forget tragedy, to move on from tragedy. But rather, they keep it close and apparent and let it fester and fuel whatever retaliation is taking place.
Is a very, very unhealthy passtime.

So yeah. Time to move on already. It's not like you haven't blown the living sh*t out of two countries in response already anyways.

As for whether or not 9/11 was an inside job? I doubt it, BUT.. it wouldn't suprise me either.

2c.

Edit for clarification

Arremus said:
So yeah. Time to move on already. It's not like you haven't blown the living sh*t out of two countries in response already anyways.

Iran will be next, so make it 3. I was tired of it about 6 hours after the first plane hit. And I think my only thought was "we were due". As much as our country pushes everyone else around, nailing our beliefs and ideas on everyone else like we have some moral superiorty, I'm suprized it didnt happen sooner. :rolleyes2:

Ahh well 9/11 happened and a lot of folks from a lot of sides just turned it into profit. It was bound to happen, everyone does that. The terrorists, the politicians, and the theorists. Buy my weed, buy my guns, buy my book.

Or year - month - day. I'm pretty sure the year came before the month and the month shortly before the day.
But I'm sure something just as tragic happened on the Ninth of Nov. Just probably wasn't as interesting to make a movie of.

I can't believe they are still making movies about this. (Conspiracy, documentaries, or just movies)

All it is doing is bringing up old feelings about how America was terrorized, so that minds are taken off of more important things.

Like Donald Rumsfeld saying that dealing with terrorism is a lengthy process, although a couple of years ago he said that major combat operations in Iraq had ended, and a year or two before that they said they'd be in and out of there quickly.

Then they focus on stupid things like not allowing women to choose if they want abortions or not..

And we all just accept it, whether we realize what is going on or not.

Back