9 Things I hate About Everyone

Kara

eternally nostalgic
9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the frickin floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Add to the list if you want to!!

10. When someone plays your least favorite music on repeat earily in the morning when you really need sleep. And the music is something you dispize (Sp? lol)

I love this! I seriously do....I need to print this out and pin it to my forehead so people just stop asking and doing dumb things!

11. People who ask if you're feeling ok when you're throwing up in a toilet, running a fever and can't stop sneezing or coughing. OF COURSE I'M NOT OKAY! Does it look like it?

14. When people take credit for your ideas

15. When you get a hole in your sock and your mother freaks out, but when your sibling starts making a big scene in public, she doesn't care.

when ppl take you forgranted and dismiss with you without even noticing you.

When ppl think they know what you mean and how you are thinking without even talking to you

when ppl interrupt me

When ppl make fun of me constantly for the same things over and over again

on the radio when they say you are in the middle of an hour of nonstop music, if it is nonstop then why are you stopping it?!!!

*wow i love this thread!great release(and unfortunatly i always ask the question one!LOL)

when people state the obvious.
when people ask ask y i watch alias (yes i'm violating rules sorrie)
when people ask for things that they can jsut as easily get themselves but are too damn lazy to actually do it and ask you.
when people judge you by instinct.
when people walk up to you ask for your test grade, then go haha! I got one point more then you. (jerks)
when people point and laugh

:eek:fftopic: i was just wondering adriana, is your name actaully adriana or is it based on adriana nichita (syd's alias) from the 3rd alias book disapeared.

WHAT?!?!? there are alias books...;0) j/k

no its not my name its based off the third book. i figured i needed something alias like when i joined this thing. ya know go with the whole alias obsession thing ;0)

i need help...i'm outta control lol j/k

Back