9 Things I hate About Everyone

Victoria King said:
AliasHombre said:
I hate it when people are slow in the halls.
i hate that too!and i hate how some ppl stand in the halls and talk or just stop suddenly out of the blue!AUGH! i hate high school in general!LOL

and crazy i would never doubt for one second that you couldnt wire your house!prove him wrong! ;)
OMG, I cannot STAND it when people are slow!! And I walk so fast, it's not funny, I have this 6 foot friend that has to take two steps to my one, and he has a looooooong stride!! It's so funny, because all my short friends are trying to keep up! LMAO!! But it's like seriously, MOVE OUTTA MY WAY!!! All these people walk so slow, and then they stop and I just plow right into them! It's funny, one time me and my friends took a count of how many people we could plow over in a day! I got a total of 26 people! ha ha, they were all those preppies and jocks...no offense to you guys or anything, it's just they over run my school!

oh. okay. well, once i rewire my house, i'll make sure to eat a big can of beans and chili before i go back to home depot. ;)

sorry, off-topic.

yes, i also hate people who walk slow in hallways. although there aren't really any hallways on campus. but on walkways. especially in between classes when you're trying to walk from one end of campus to the other in ten minutes (and believe me, our campus is HUGE. it's the biggest campus of all the UC's.). it's like, c'mon! don't you understand we only have TEN minutes?! :angry:

crazy spinster said:
oh. okay. well, once i rewire my house, i'll make sure to eat a big can of beans and chili before i go back to home depot. ;)
LoL!!

At my school everyone insists on standing in the halls so NO ONE can get through. You couldn't beat your way through with a weedwhacker. Sometimes you just have to crawl under people's legs. Even the teachers get no respect and have to scream at people to get them to budge. Yeesh.

my school doesnt have that rule. Good thing it doesnt happen all the time. I feel so bad trying to get to my locker when they are like right there it is soooo emabrassing

I know!! It's like, ewww, gotta get to my locker, but eww... I don't think my school should have that rule, people are always breaking it and getting away with it.

Everyone goes off campus, there's a store up the hill and everyone goes and buys candy necklaces and shoots them at people!! So fun!! :lol:

In our school juniors and seniors can leave, if they couldn't, it would be too crowded. The cafeteria holds aboot 600 and there are 3000. But everyone else leaves anyways.

Back