9 Things I hate About Everyone

I hate it when you can't understand what the workers say at the store...like if they are foreign

I hate it when people talk ghetto

I hate it when guys scratch their crotch

I hate it when I ask my dad to help me with somehting on the computer...he will take the mouse from me and have to do it...I'm like, can't you just tell me!!

And I hate it when my parents pretend like they are looking for something in the computer roon, but they are really just trying to check what I'm looking at... i go "here dad, I'm on allalias, stop trying to be all sneaky, you can read this whole page if you want"

lol! I thought of more!!!

I hate it when people are overly modest...like you tell them they're good at something...but they argue and say they aren't even though it's obvious they are good...but they just want you to keep arguing with them.

Or I hate it when this really skinny girl goes..."God I'm so fat"...they say it just so you will say they have a great body

Or when people show you something and they go..."Look at this isn't it ugly!"...even thought it's the best thing in the world...and they have to know it

I guessyou could just say i hate show-offs lol

I also hate it when people you don't know hug you!! I'm like...OH MY GOSh GET OFF ME!...like the pizza man the other day hugged me...i was a little weirded out

Oh don't worry, I hate when people you don't know hug you too. I just hate it when people touch me at all. I hate when some skinny girl says she's too fat and goes on a diet....

I hate it when people are predjudice against you, especially when they don't know you

I hate when people say something, then contradict it, like they'll say, No, you don't do it like that, you do it like this!! And then they do it the way you were! (an example but still a bad one)

I hate it when people give you a choice and then don't even care, like my parents, do you want to go into work tomorrow? No. Well you're going to anyway! It's like, WTF? Why'd you give me a choice if you wouldn't let me do what I choose anyway!?

I hate when people assume they know everything about you

And when some people are being overly modest, it's not always because they want to keep arguing. Sometimes they really feel they aren't that great.

OK I have goten this e-mail and the actualy 10th is
When you have just been in an accident and someone asks r u ok (its like yeah I'll just pick up my limbs and be off)

yeah really

And then you have like one of your best guy friends come up to you and like they know how protective you are over alias and in my case Irina and you have and Alias book or a picture of Irina on your desk and the take it off your desk and you are like dude give it back and then they go and stick it in there pocked or something and you get really mad but then your boyfriend beats the s**t out of them later lol

I hate when all the teachers give a test on the same day...it's like they plan it so we are miserable!! and they are laughing behind our backs lol!

i hate it when people walk their dogs in bloomingdales...i mean its not a park dang it!

I hate it when your on the phone with someone and they talk to their mom or something while you are just sitting on the phone listening to her talk to her mom...its so irritating

Ok, I think the one major thing I really hate is....

I hate when you go to a store and the workers who are on break (or anyone in general) is smoking RIGHT outside the entrance.

Kara said:
When adults think you're stupid just because you're a kid.
I was treated that way when I was in college. I don't know whether it was because I was female (in a mostly-male college) or looking back I guess I was kinda cute then (I didn't think I was, though.). I guess if you're pretty, they just assume you're dumb. How'd they think I got into that college, anyway? On my looks?
^_^

Back