______ May he rest in peace (Harry Potter 5!!)

Oh wow, it's been forever since I've been here. I can't even think of how long it's been. But I thought I'd weigh in on the Sirius thing. I'm pretty sure I remember JK saying that Sirius was not coming back as in the "alive" sense, though she hinted at something that he would still be part of the story just not as a ghost or alive. Very tricky, she is (wow, that was a bit too yoda-ish. ) She really just won't give us a straight answer, but I'm looking forward to seeing where she goes with his story line.

syd_spy47 said:
Oh wow, it's been forever since I've been here. I can't even think of how long it's been. But I thought I'd weigh in on the Sirius thing. I'm pretty sure I remember JK saying that Sirius was not coming back as in the "alive" sense, though she hinted at something that he would still be part of the story just not as a ghost or alive. Very tricky, she is (wow, that was a bit too yoda-ish. ) She really just won't give us a straight answer, but I'm looking forward to seeing where she goes with his story line.
[post="1044272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think it has something to do with the mirror Sirius have Harry. I was so mad when he forgot about that!

So I remember seeing this thread years ago and wondering who dies. I finally jumped on the HP bandwagon and I finished the 5th book a couple weeks ago. I could not believe that it was Sirius who died, in fact, I'm still sad about it!

Yeah. I've come to terms with it... Interesting. Just like in Alias, there were people who were CONVINCED that he was alive. Just like "Vaughn isn't married" and "the finale of S4 was a dream" arguments.

Back