______ May he rest in peace (Harry Potter 5!!)

I don't agree with it being not well written and J.K. losing her touch. I wonder if she realized how much Sirius affected us and if it was going to make this big of an impact? I miss him soo much :(

I know, he did seem a lot more "likable" in this one. And same goes for me...I wonder if J.K. actually knew how much his death would affect all of her readers.

But that doesn't change how people must be wondering right now.....my favorite character...dead! Noooooo.....I must still be in denial.

I know I'm in denial. I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to read PoA again without breaking down. And it's my favorite book! :( This is just so sad. And I agree, he was definately more likeable (though he always was ;) )

He's not dead!!! He can't be dead!!! I don't want him to be dead!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to room and cries even harder than JK, into her pillow*

I think I'm slowly learning to accept it...but it's hard. Sirius was funny!!! ANd related to the Malfoy's *bursts out laughing**laughs turns to crying**crying turns to running and crying into a now soaking wet pillow*

Heck not just her...all of them! And I have to admit Neville's moving legs made me laugh! And Ron...lol...in all the sadness there was a little humor!

I wanted to do more than just slap her....... ^_^

And I'm slowly coming out of denial and accepting it, but it's going to take a very long time. I've also got some friends who read it and they haven't even gotten the book yet! They said they were waiting for paperback! I was like :eek: . That's like a year away....how could you possibly wait that long? Anyway, yep, I'd love to do more than just slap here. I'd make Suit and Glasses look like a harmless pink bunny. ^_^

i had just read the harry potter book...and finished...and i can't believe they killed of sirius!

grrr...what can she be thinking of!

poor harry potter...and poor neville, i mean, he had to meet the person that made his parents turn all loony...

and also...the prophecy! OMG...

syd_spy47 said:
I wanted to do more than just slap her....... ^_^

And I'm slowly coming out of denial and accepting it, but it's going to take a very long time. I've also got some friends who read it and they haven't even gotten the book yet! They said they were waiting for paperback! I was like :eek: . That's like a year away....how could you possibly wait that long? Anyway, yep, I'd love to do more than just slap here. I'd make Suit and Glasses look like a harmless pink bunny. ^_^
sounds good! and when you're done, i'll take a stab at her, then we can send her back to Azkaban and sick the dementors on her. *insert evil cackle*

ah great a harry potter 5 thread I've been looking for a place to curse J.K.R. to eternal damnation!!!! lol, just kidding. ;) I was really upset though when she killed off...well we all know who. -_- -_- :( Am I a total dweeb or did anyone else cry when they read that the first time? honestly, I have never 'grieved' so to speak over a character...in a book... :rolleyes: well, i guess that says something about her talent...even if she is evil for taking Sirius!

Back