______ May he rest in peace (Harry Potter 5!!)

Brittany said:
I'm still not all that happy with the casting for that though.....I just pictured Sirius to be more.....sexy? yea. Dirty, yes. but still sexy. :P
yeah i know!!! i didnt see the movie since i think it'll ruin the book for me (and PoA is my FAVORITE book), but i saw a pic and that's not how i pictured him at all. he IS supposed to be sexy :( . i was disappointed. (n)

^^yep. shoulda totally been Johnny Depp. :D

ooo love the new av (even if I dont like the guy) kath! :smiley: still very kewl.

holy felgercarb chels. :lol: I'll have to read that when I have time.... :P

and guess what?! My fics finally on SQ! yay! :P lol

Brittany said:
^^yep.  shoulda totally been Johnny Depp.  :D

ooo love the new av (even if I dont like the guy) kath!  :smiley:  still very kewl.

holy felgercarb chels.  :lol:  I'll have to read that when I have time.... :P

and guess what?!  My fics finally on SQ!  yay! :P  lol
Haha, I so agree!

Chels-great essay thing. I read it all and agree on just about every account.

And Brit, I read your fic. I love it. So, so good. :smiley: (y)

Same here Chels...I agree with a great portion of what you said. And mostly about Sirius...I really wish he had been Johnny Depp ;)

I'm actually really wishing for more HP right now...the movie got me back and ready for fanfic. ATE here I come!!

And I've missed you girls greatly!!!! I'm so sorry I've missed so much, but I'm keeping that ship alive. And I loved the fic Britt! :smiley: Oh so wonderful!

Bridget!!!!! :D *muah!* *hugz* I've missed you too! and lmao about AtE.....I'm actually leaving for Florida for a week tomorrow morning so first off, ta ta for now girlies! I'll get on when I can. and second, I'm printing out AtE to take with me. :lol:

I figure, I had a brand new OotP last year at the beach, so I gotta take something HP this time around. :P

:lol: thanks for the lovely comments, guys. i know, it's long. but i just couldn't summarize it shortly. it was too much of a rollercoaster.

Britt! you got your fic up? i'll go check it out as soon as my internet's back up! Have fun in FL with all the pretty sun, my friend's going down there next week. i'm dying for some fics right now. thank GOODNESS i saved my favorite parts of AtE on my comp, otherwise I'd be practically dead right now because my modem died when we had this big storm here.

Bridget! Absolutely lovely seeing you re-appear once more ;) It's summer, it's fic time.

cestmoi713, completely agree. That was my reaction when I saw it, but I guess you see him more as a fatherly character? Humph. Point is, they should have picked someone else.

Hey everyone. I stumbled upon this through mugglenet.com. Thought it was hilarious. It's a parody/summary thing of PoA movie. Warning: Strong language and some adult content though. But if you're looking for something funny, I suggest reading this. Made me laugh out loud many a times. Linkage: PoA in 15 Minutes

I'd like to take this time to have a moment of silence for Mr. Sirius Black, one of the best darn characters in the HP verse. May he rest in peace and always be remembered by us, the fans and S.A.S.

oh, wow, completely loved it cass. :lol: just was amazingly funny.. "love you too, b****." :lol:
now i really must get reading britt's fic.

yay chels! :smiley: cass, I read it, thanks for the link and the laughs! :lol: brilliantly funny.

and I too, while on my way to FL. remembered that fateful day, the day Sirius Black, may he rest in peace (and miraculously come back to life in book 6), kicked the bucket. a tragedy. :( A late moment of silence from this end now that I'm back. -_- I think I'm gonna head over to our SAS list and read some of those first fics we read at SQ. :D remember that one called Laughter or something? ^_^

Joyie said:
Does ANYONE think Sirius ISN'T dead?
:lol: I think most of the ppl reading this thread, the SAS members (Sirius Appreciation Society) are really majorly rooting for that possibility! :P We're still in denial. lol. though I do think it's a possibility. I mean, as we've said before, I'm sure that the veil is going to be popping up again, and I think there's a lot more to it that we haven't found out yet.

Brittany said:
Joyie said:
:lol: I think most of the ppl reading this thread, the SAS members (Sirius Appreciation Society) are really majorly rooting for that possibility! :P We're still in denial. lol. though I do think it's a possibility. I mean, as we've said before, I'm sure that the veil is going to be popping up again, and I think there's a lot more to it that we haven't found out yet.
As a fellow member of SAS, I agree with Britt. The veil is definitely going to play a bigger part later on, as Britt said as well. She pretty much said everything I agree with. :smiley:

syd_spy47 said:
Brittany said:
Joyie said:
As a fellow member of SAS, I agree with Britt. The veil is definitely going to play a bigger part later on, as Britt said as well. She pretty much said everything I agree with. :smiley:
veil? what veil? :angelic:
:lol:

Back