______ May he rest in peace (Harry Potter 5!!)

Brittany said:
alias_fan said:
btvaughn said:
Ack...no more movies.  I just don't thing they cover enough at all!

And yeah...I was wondering about the whole picture thing too.  Are they like "ghosts" who decide to live in a picture.  That was kind of confusing...but it just doesn't seem like Sirius would be the type to stay behind in a picture.  But I do hope Harry and him can make contact!
yeah, i'm very afraid the movies will turn stupider than they are now(no offense to anyone who loves them i just don't think they're the best things in the world at the moment)

hmmm... i didn't think you had to be a ghost to be in the picture because like sirius's mom for instance wasn't a ghost or anything. neither was phineas nigellus.
I know I'm kinda naggin on the movies but then I think to myself, despite the fact that they don't follow the book as much as we might like, the movies are kind of on their own....i'm bad at explaining things, but I was just thinking and I still luv the first two movies...they're just sumthing that I keep seperate from the books in a way.....oy, I'm making no sense whatsoever. I think it's the heat. I don't even know what the temp it outside but I don't really want to know because I'm inside and it's making me delirious!!! lol. newho, did anyone else just love Phinaeus Nigellus's snide little comments on young ppl? When Harry was in dumbledores office and was throwing a temper tantrum, I felt mad with him at first but then I couldn't help but giggle! 'never try to understand the students, dumbledore...they'd rather be tragically missunderstood' :lol:

and I'd like to find out more in the other books about the painting thing too....interesting

EDIT: sorry for all the typos here....I think the heat's affecting my typing skills. :P
yes, i suppose the movies do look a lot better from that view. the second one was by far the better one... sadly i only saw half. the first one was just a bit disappointing though.
lol... yes phineas was pretty much awesome. quite a funny character indeed.

quite nice indeed... i'm still quite mad though.. i never took out the time to be sad... sirius was such a great character. and she had no REASON. that's what really gets me. she(jkr) didn't leave a good REASON for why she killed him off...grrr...
anyways i think i said something about jkr doing an interview on tv or something in here... it might have been in a different harry potter thread i tend to forget. but i asked my friend and she said it was a few days before the book came out on like channel 4's morning show whatever it was... i wouldn't know i hardly ever watch channel 4.

syd_spy47 said:
It was quite comforting wasn't it? To know he was at peace and he was with Prongs and Lily? Makes the pain a little more bearable.
That's what I thought too, but I liked how he actually said out loud how much he cared for Harry. I mean, you saw it throughout the story, but when he actually acted as a father figure...it meant even more.

Ohh...and could you give us a link to some of your ff's? I'd love to read them!

um...I'm not sure who you're addressing, but if you mean me, I got the epilogue from Sugar Quill, but I didn't write it! I forgot the person's name, It was on the page I linked to though...I, unfortunately, do not have a knack for writing fan fiction...at least I don't think I do...lol. :P You should look around Sugar Quill though, I've been glued to the com all day reading the stories on there!

Here's a link to them Bridget. I wrote these a while back, so now I kind of cringe at them, and I wish I could re-do them over a little, but oh well. They're H/Hr songifcs, and I know how much you like H/Hr! ;) Truthfully, you don't have to read them if you don't want, I'll completely understand! But I'll give you the link anyways and i'll let you know if I ever getting around to posting a new story I'm working on that won't just be a fluff piece. It's going to be pretty much my first attempt at a chaptered-fic. But it'll still be H/Hr! ^_^ Grr...I can't get the links to work! well, they're at www.astronomytower.org under the pen name Hermoine Crookshanks. (I was a moron when I started at this site, I didn't know how to spell Hermione! I always put the o before the i so now it's always wronge. :cringes and slaps head: Ugh) Sorry I couldn't the link to work!

I just thought I'd put this as well, as I'm a big poster in this forum and the other HP one that I'm going to be gone for a week. I'm going to be in Florida and I won't have access to a computer with internet, so I won't be able to come here. :( I'll miss you guys and all the wonderful things we talk about. I'll be back the 19th. Bye! I'll definately think of you guys!

syd_spy47 said:
Here's a link to them Bridget. I wrote these a while back, so now I kind of cringe at them, and I wish I could re-do them over a little, but oh well. They're H/Hr songifcs, and I know how much you like H/Hr! ;) Truthfully, you don't have to read them if you don't want, I'll completely understand! But I'll give you the link anyways and i'll let you know if I ever getting around to posting a new story I'm working on that won't just be a fluff piece. It's going to be pretty much my first attempt at a chaptered-fic. But it'll still be H/Hr! ^_^ Grr...I can't get the links to work! well, they're at www.astronomytower.org under the pen name Hermoine Crookshanks. (I was a moron when I started at this site, I didn't know how to spell Hermione! I always put the o before the i so now it's always wronge. :cringes and slaps head: Ugh) Sorry I couldn't the link to work!

I just thought I'd put this as well, as I'm a big poster in this forum and the other HP one that I'm going to be gone for a week. I'm going to be in Florida and I won't have access to a computer with internet, so I won't be able to come here. :( I'll miss you guys and all the wonderful things we talk about. I'll be back the 19th. Bye! I'll definately think of you guys!
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to read them even if they are H/Hr...;) Have fun, but I'm going to miss you!!!

I'll go to Sugar Quill as well....if more are like that one....I can't wait!

Here's another one from Sugar Quill...I really just couldn't resist posting it here because it sounds so much like somethig the care free Sirius and James would do ( before voldemort and azkaban and everything) and it's a cute story. Beautiful Boy

Awww...I loved that!! What a way to see how Harry got his hair that way and chasing a red haired girl.....hmmm...could that be Ginny?!?!?!?

Sirius and James just seem such good friends....
Keep posting more, Brittany! lol

Sirius.... :confused: -_-

I already knew....but I didn't know that I would still cry. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so elated from the scene in Snape's memory, of how young James, Sirius, and Lupin were. And then... 😭

I still hold out hope that Sirius is alive, that the veil is just misunderstood...but alas, that is stage one of grief:

denial. :nervous:

But I don't know what I'll do if Sirius doesn't come back in some way...he was my favorite character too, Bridget!

Sirius...

Rach

oh, that fanfic was so bittersweet, Beautiful Boy I think its name was. It was very cute, the chum-like friendship of Sirius and James, as Bridget pointed out.

Yes, keep posting more of these fics! Both of the ones you posted were so good, and reminiscent... :confused:

Rach

wildwildrae said:
Sirius.... :confused: -_-

I already knew....but I didn't know that I would still cry. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so elated from the scene in Snape's memory, of how young James, Sirius, and Lupin were. And then... 😭

I still hold out hope that Sirius is alive, that the veil is just misunderstood...but alas, that is stage one of grief:

denial. :nervous:

But I don't know what I'll do if Sirius doesn't come back in some way...he was my favorite character too, Bridget!

Sirius...

Rach
LOL...isn't it crazy, Rach?

You know ahead, but it never hits you as much until you actually read it. And more fics....I'm definitely looking forward to reading if they're all as great as those!

Sirius....poor poor Sirius....It's going to be a while before I manage to recover...*sigh*

I thought Beautiful Boy was on eof the sweetest! If I find more really good ones like that then I'll post them. And Rambaldi_Follower, it's ok, I'm addicted too. :P

Back