______ May he rest in peace (Harry Potter 5!!)

agh! yay! yayayay! :D so glad you're reading it! It's THE BEST EVER! :D We get hyper around here when it comes to AtE. :P and chels is right, you'll want it to keep going just b/c it's so good but it still has a satisfying ending. :smiley:

oh and btw, I dunno if you saw or not but in Non-alias fiction, we have an SAS thread on like page 3 or 4 maybe, with a long list of our fave fics (mostly at SQ) and mostly H/G R/Hr! :D sry for the double post, my comps acting funny when I go to edit things....

oh, wait! i think you 2 are talking about different things. unless Caro's read After the End, possibly? I think Caro's talking about OotP and Amanda's talking about AtE :lol:
After the End has a nice ending. you'll like it. but i was just reading tons and tons of shipper fanfiction after that because i didn't want it to end!

I read it right after it came out in a day. Yeah...I bawled my eyes out. I was so sad...he and Lupin are my all time favorite characters. It was almost as though a real person had died- I'd never get to see him again even if it just is in books. :(

Welcome Lindsay to our HP discussions. We're always happy to meet new HP fans, especially fellow Sirius fans. If you'd like, you can visit Calling All Writers (in the Non-Alias fan fiction section) and join our ongoing HP fic. :smiley:

:eek: i finished the book on tuesday. it was sooo sad!! :depressed: :banghead:

WHY?! why did he have to die?
why him??!!

she's so mean,killing one of my favorites characters!!
snape should've died. or malfoy or moody or anyone, but not sirius!!

okelay said:
:eek: i finished the book on tuesday. it was sooo sad!! :depressed: :banghead:

WHY?! why did he have to die?
why him??!!

she's so mean,killing one of my favorites characters!!
snape should've died. or malfoy or moody or anyone, but not sirius!!
I know!!! Why Sirius? Why him? His not anly one of my favourite characters from the book but one of my all time favourites, and it isn't faire. Although at some point Hagrid is right when he says that he was not meant to stay siting at home alone powerless to do anything, that if he had been able to choose a way to die, that one would have been it. But still that is no consolation, not for me at least.

Have you guys read the chat transcript from the chat that was a few days ago?

You can find it here:
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org

Actually there's a few good things about Sirius in this so I'll post a couple:
Highlight to read

Kelpie_8: Will the two way mirror Sirius gave Harry ever show up again?
JK Rowling replies -> Ooooo good question. There's your answer.

SiriuslyLovinSirius: If we ever see Sirius again, what form will he be in?
JK Rowling replies -> I couldn't possibly answer that for fear of incriminating myself.

Cookie246122: Why did you kill Sirius? It made me very sad :(
JK Rowling replies -> I'm really, really sorry. I didn't want to do it, but there was a reason. If you think you can forgive me, keep reading, you'll find out. [I feel really guilty now].

I used spoiler text just in case people don't want to know anything at all about book 6. But these don't really tell you anything. Just some general hints.

Back