A Christmas Wish

WHAT!?!

OK Cookie, please come back here and put up the next chapter!!

I've got all these bad things that could have happened going through me head and it's not good!!

Please update soon for my sanity if nothing else!!

But otherwise a wonderful chapter - fluff - I just can't get enough of it!!

Oh no.. what happened to Michael???? :thinking: Oh god. Please don't make him almost dead cause whenever someone is close to dying in a fic, that just scares the living s*** outta me. :P I loved the day they spent together! That chapter was great until that evil cliffy. ;) Great update! Ahhh, I'm worried. :thinking:

WAIT.
WHAT HAPPENED??

I loved the shopping, it was so cute! And I'm glad the babies are healthy but...

WHERE IS VAUGHN? I hope he's okay! *paces* I also hope that he is not in a hospital! Or in need to go to a hospital.. cos they are just plain scary, and the fact that he would need to go :o_O:

*calms self*

When's the next update!?!?! I need more!! :notworthy:

:cry: Vaughnieee!!!

Loved the chapter!! :love:

xo laur :Prop:

P.S. Sorry this is short, I have packing/cleaning to do before I go home!!

LaurenRachael said:
WAIT.
WHAT HAPPENED??

I loved the shopping, it was so cute! And I'm glad the babies are healthy but...

WHERE IS VAUGHN? I hope he's okay! *paces* I also hope that he is not in a hospital! Or in need to go to a hospital.. cos they are just plain scary, and the fact that he would need to go :o_O:

*calms self*

When's the next update!?!?! I need more!! :notworthy:

:cry: Vaughnieee!!!

Loved the chapter!! :love:
xo laur :Prop:

P.S. Sorry this is short, I have packing/cleaning to do before I go home!!
[post="1322599"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know... depends sort of on my :beta: plus I'm gonna work BIG TIME on SG next week... so... but definitely next weekend for sure!!!!!!! :D

OMG noooooooo !!!! was it the evil man outside the shop.... is that the twins father OMG cliffhanger no! i need to know lol.
update very very soon.
:love: xxx Helen xxx

*stares in shock and horror at screen*
*screams*
OMG!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO POOR INOCENT MICHAEL!?!?!
Oh good God...you know what this means right?
I mean - if he got in a car accident...and he could like totally break a leg...and if the babies come...good God...poor Syd....*sighs*
Cause stress can cause premature labor...and dealing with injured Micahel, and not one, but TWO new infants, PLUS three other children...theyd need all the help they could get!
FIX THIS PLEASE?!?!
AND MAKE HIM ALRIGHT!!
Thanks for the PM, update SOON!!
Ash

This part was so good!!!! :love:

With the twins and Syd all worried!!!

I loved it!

but that cliffie!! tsk tsk tsk! It was just evil!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the PM :smiley:

That was great ... awww Syd and Vaughn are soo cute together ... love them ... hehe ... poor Syd scard about the babies ... please dont hurt Vaughn Cookie what did he ever do to you ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

cookiemonster said:
Yes she does Lizzy (btw I have a little girl who has sort of an autism...she's so cute - like Sarah - and her name is Lizzy an unusual name where I live..  :rolleyes: )

Anyway... Sydney learns to read... she actually is but we don't see it yet... I have an idea for a little bit further... you'll love it  :P

[post="1312786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
^_^ cant wait to see what you have comming and little lizzy sounds really cute!

cookiemonster said:

“Sydney…” she sobs midway in the phone and I can’t understand a word she is saying. “It’s Michael…”

End Part 32

:angelic:  :angelic:  :angelic: please forgive me... But there will be update soon again...  :P :hug: your cookie

[post="1322164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:eek: OMG cookie!! please update soon. wow and its her d-day thats so sad. (n) hope vaughn is ok ~lizzy

What did you just do? You did not just hurt Michael did you.? No, not allowed. Please bring him home safe and sound. Update soon please.
Thanks for the PM

I agree with all the other readers here...update soon, because it' really hard not knowing if Vaughn's well or not. :confused: he's a sweety, definitely!

Ciao Ari

:eek: I can't believe that cliffie you left us with! Damn AND you tell us theres no update for a while! I guess I have no choice but to patient huh. I really hope Michael is ok! Btw Michaels reaction at the store to that guy when Sydney came out of the bathroom was way funny :lol:

Thanks for the PM.

Back