A Christmas Wish

YAY!! HE'S OK..I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR SYDNEY...SHE WAS REALLY UPSET. AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED...YES!!! I'M IN A MUCH BETTER MOOD RIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Thank God Michael is OK. I hope Syd doesn't deliver too early or Michael is going to have a difficult time handling everything. Cast on his leg. Broken ribs, punctured lung. He is definitely not going to be able to handle the girls on his own. Definitely going to need help.
Thanks for the PM

Woo, you scurred me there for a moment. Not that I thought Michael was gonna die but I thought he'd be closer to it. Thank god he's ok and awwww... Syd kinda proposed to him, lol. Hell, I'd propose if it were Vaughn. :D Great job! Loved it!

That was such a beautiful chapter. It got me all teary eyed. I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for the pm.

:( Michael, I hope he gets well soon. It was so heartbreaking seeing Sydney so upset. It was sad yet sweet how she asked if he'd still take her as his wife.

That chapter was a little short so Im hoping for another update soon ;)

Awe, I hope Michael has a really quick recovery!
SHe loves him - we all knew that
He loves her - duh, is the understatment of a lifetime
Theyre gonna get married - a total bonus!
That chapter was adorable!
It was so freakin sweet!
THanks for the PM
Update when you get the chance!
Ash

OMG
Thank God he is ok
Well, he is going to be ok
That is going to be kinda difficult though, Sydney pregnant with twins and Vaughn on crutches
With 3 kids already
This will be problematic
Maybe Vaughn's mom can stay and help out
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Well I'm crying now...You made me feel a crazy amount of love here, I was Sydney while reading and I was feeling all her fear and love....bravo (y) (y) (y)

Ciao Ari

I'm probably the only one out there who was crying reading this.. *sniffle*

It was written so beautifully!! I loved the way that she accepted his marriage proposal. I don't think there could be any greater time or place!!!!

Poor Vaughn!! Hospitals are scary!! I have to sleep in one next week *shudder* I hope he gets better soon!! Cars are scary too. I think cars are my worst fears... lol so the whole hospital and car thing.. :o_O:

lol, anyways. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!! At least he is doing well! They are getting married! Weddings? I love weddings! Drinks all around! EEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so excited!!

She went home? Is she crazy? If I had a Vaughn I'd be right there *points to extra bed five nurses are wheeling into the room* :P Yes, even if its a scary hospital!

But I guess she's pregnant. *gives Syd a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card*

LOVED THE CHAPTER!!! More soon!! :notworthy:

Thank you for the PM, sorry I'm late!!!!

xo laur :Prop:

awwww what a cute chapter!!!! YaY for syd for seeing how much she needs him lol. You did a REALLY good job on this chapter it was SO good i mean....WOW! ~lizzy

Back