A Cinderella Story

ok so i decided to revive this thread

I LOVED this movie
it was SOOOOOOOO excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasnt a huge CMM fan but after this movie (and seeing him on The View) i LOVE him
and Hillary is so cute in it!!!

i saw CMM on some talk show (i'm thinking the view..) and i laughed when he said he felt like a pedaphile when he had to kiss hilary duff. lol
as for the movie.. as far as i've seen hilary duff can't act worth felgercarb, so i'm defintely not paying the ridiculous theatre prices to see it. maybe.. MAYBE (haha) when it comes out on video. but then i might not since the whole "cinderella story" (not to be confused with the oh so original movie title :P) thing has been done. i guess it depends if i am in a cheesy movie mood.

i liked this movie probably bc it was a romantic comedy. Also because CMM was in it. He's adorable. I don't like Hilary Duff but i liked the movie. The one thing that bothered me was that she never realized that she dropped her cell phone.

I really liked the movie, and so did my friend. We didn't plan on seeing it really but it was the next thing playing when we got to the theatre and we were just like "Sure, why not!" lol. But I really liked it a lot. I thought it was cheesy but in a cute way.

Personally, I think Chad's seriously hot and I'm so jealous that he's enagaged, grr... oh well. lol. And I think hilary's okay, not a huge fan but she's decent. I cannot at all stand her sister Halie though. Gag me, okay, the girl is a worse singer than Hilary! And she's making a CD! Haylie that is.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I thought it was good movie but I'm not a hilary fan, she cannot sing for her life, lol :lol: I love romantic films, this one made me :byesad: but I'm just soppy for romantic films</span>

I don't think this is the kind of film that requires good acting! It's a kids' holiday film. All it needs is a current teen idol, a good-looking boy, a bit of romance, a bit of comedy, and a happy ending.

Back